In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WW III

22WRF22WRF Member Posts: 3,385
edited November 2001 in General Discussion
WORLD WAR III IS COMING
President Bush and Rumsfeld are sitting in a bar.

A guy walks in and asks the barman, "Isn't that
Bush and Rumsfeld sitting over there?"

The bartender says, "Yep, that's them."

So the guy walks over and says, "Wow, this is a
real honor! . What are you guys doing in here?"
Bush says, "We're planning WW III."
And the guy says, "Really? What's going to happen?"

Bush says, "Well, we're going to kill 140 million
Muslims and one blonde."
The guy exclaimed, "A blonde? Why kill a blonde?"
Bush turns to Rumsfeld and says, "See, I told you
no one CARES about the 140 million Muslims".

[:D]

Comments

• Options
    22WRF22WRF Member Posts: 3,385
    edited November -1
    Bush and Powell are sitting in a bar. A guy walks in and asks the barman:"Isn't that Bush and Powell?" The barman says: "Yep, that's them." So the guy walks over and says: "Hello, what are you guys doing?" Bush says: "We're planning world war 3." Then the guy says: "Really? What's going to happen?" And Bush says: "Well, we're going to kill 10 million Afghans and one bicycle repairman." The guy exclaims: "Why A bicycle repairman?!!!" Then, Bush turns to Powell and says: "See? I told you no-one would worry about the 10 million Afghans!"
    Home of the Blue Angels, P'colaSemper Adveho AbsconditusNever miss a good chance to shut up (Will Rogers)
  • Options
    Bubba JoelBubba Joel Member Posts: 5,161
    edited November -1
    What did the repairman do wrong??? Geezzz, he was just doing his job.....HAHAHA
    I wouldn't mind being the last man on earth-just to see if all of those girls were telling me the truth....