In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Lets have a sing-a-long...

Bubba JoelBubba Joel Member Posts: 5,161
edited November 2001 in General Discussion
OK, we've done everything else...Now we all need to join in...No-one stays silent...It's an old Elvis song, I think everyone knows...OK, ALL TOGETHER NOW...1 AND 2 AND 3
AN OLD ELVIS SONG.... > > Come on...sing along everybody... > > > > > > Are you lonesome tonight? > > Does your tummy feel tight? > > Did you bring your mylanta and tums? > > Does your memory stray, > > To that bright sunny day, > > When you had all your teeth and your gums? > > > > Is your hairline receding? > > Your eyes growing dim? > > Hysterectomy for her, > > And its prostate for him. > > Does your back give you pain? > > Do your knees predict rain? > > Tell me dear, are you lonesome tonight? > > > > Is your blood pressure up? > > Good cholesterol down? > > Are you eating your low fat cuisine? > > All that oat bran and fruit, > > Metamucil to boot. > > Helps you run like > > A well oiled machine. > > > > If it's football or baseball, > > He sure knows the score. > > Yes, he knows where it's at > > But forgets what it's for. > > So your gallbladder's gone, > > But your gout lingers on, > > Tell me dear, are you lonesome tonight? > > > > > > > > > > > > When you're hungry, he's not, > > When you're cold, he is hot, > > Then you start that old thermostat war. > > When you turn out the light, > > He goes left and you go right, > > Then you get his great symphonic snore. > > > > He was once so romantic, > > So witty and smart; > > How did he turn out to be such > > A cranky old fart? > > So don't take any bets, > > It's as good as it gets, > > Tell me dear, are you lonesome tonight? > > > > > > Ladies and gentlemen, > > Elvis has left the building.
visit the texas militia org forums