In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

thanks so much for the warm words..

slidder12slidder12 Member Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
edited October 2001 in General Discussion
can't tell you how much it means to us here,the response was more than i expected,i shared your warm words with my squadron mates and everyone had a big * eatin grin,co's hayfever was actin up on him againso he got a little red eyed..poor guy,just want all back home to know that we will do what it takes to bring this to a fast end..and send as many of the bad guys here to paradise..but there is a shortage of virgins right now,seems the supply can't keep up with the demand..we are breaking everything here we can find.but again thanks from the guys on the big e,also warm thanks from some of our friends on the carl vinson,

Comments

• Options
    Homer J SimpsonHomer J Simpson Member Posts: 89 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You are welcome, slider. Again, thank you, thank you, thank you.You would not believe how many flags are flying. It's like July 4th times 20. People are nice to each other. Differences put aside. It's bringing out the best in everyone.Hey, while you are in the neiborhood, can you get me a deal on a fancy rug for the living room?(I get the last word. Thank YOU!)
  • Options
    Homer J SimpsonHomer J Simpson Member Posts: 89 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh, slider, Halloween's coming up. I want a genuine turban with a giant ruby set into the forehead, not that crappy dusty Arafat style. I want sultan quality linen, crisp.I'm a soon to be naval reserve man, at age 35. And look forward to helping you great guys. Hope the XO's allergies clear up. Funny, but the entire nation has this problem, too.Gods speed, slider.We are behind you and President Bush. [This message has been edited by Homer J Simpson (edited 10-14-2001).]
  • Options
    Andrew AdamsAndrew Adams Member Posts: 227 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Slidder,I can't tell you how much the rest of the country and I appreciate your action. I know that you are overdue for US soil, but I admire your courage in teaching the Taliban and al Queda a lesson about screwing with the US. Drop a few bombs for us GB guys who are stateside and keep yourself and your buddies safe. Thanks again, we are all 100% behind you and our president, give 'em hell!!!
    When you want to dial long distance...AT&T, .223, or Jeremiah 33.3?
  • Options
    .250Savage.250Savage Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Slidder12, Godspeed friend, all I can do to help, even if it is just words. As one poster said, take your time and do a good job, so your son doesn't have to finish it. And yes, I've never seen so many flags in my life, posted on bridges over highways everywhere, and no one is stealing/defacing them.
    I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.--Voltare
  • Options
    alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    You all are welcome to post here anytime. We will answer your threads gladly!We appreciate all your endeavors and support you 110%.Feel free to stop by and chat from time to time and let us know how things are going.Stay safe and knock out some jerks for us![Oh! by the way, I heard that if you have your crew put a nice heavy coat of pig grease on your bombs and missiles that they will fly faster]
  • Options
    nordnord Member Posts: 6,106
    edited November -1
    Keep the balls to the wall and keep the heat on those carpet jockeys!!!My mother served in England, France and Germany as an army nurse in WWII. She died a year ago after a long illness. Please know that Lt. Catherine M. Hauptman would be very proud to have you know that her flag flies proudly in your honor. It flies as a memorial to those of her generation, her own personal sacrifices, and as a salute to all of you. God speed in your endeavors.
    nord
  • Options
    OrphanedcowboyOrphanedcowboy Member Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    SLIDDER, can you give us an APO so we can drop y'all a care pack, my neighbors a teacher, I told her about you and she said the kids would love to send y'all some drawings and letters? God bless you everyone, and Kick The Sh*t out the Turbin wearing Camel Jockey's Thanks Slidder and all your Squad.....YOU MAKE ME PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!
    Orphanedcowboy@msn.com
  • Options
    Bubba JoelBubba Joel Member Posts: 5,161
    edited November -1
    slidder12, just to let you and your buddies know..WE ARE ALL BEHIND YOU....Our prayers are with you all.......Best of luck...