In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

One woman's viewpoint....

bfairbfair Member Posts: 250 ✭✭✭
edited October 2001 in General Discussion
One woman's viewpoint.... Take all American women who are within five-years of menopause--train us for a few weeks, outfit us with automatic weapons, grenades, gasmasks, moisturizer with SPF515, Prozac, hormones, chocolate and can tuna--drop us ( parachuted, preferably) across the landscape ofAfghanistan and let us do what comes naturally. Think about it...Our anger quotient alone, even when doing standard stuff like grocery shopping and paying bills is formidable enough even tomake armed men in turbans tremble. We had our children, we would gladly suffer or die to protect them. We'd like to get away from our husbands if they haven't left us already. Andfor those of us that are single, the prospect of finding a good man with whom to share lifeis about as likely being struck by lightning. We have nothing to loose. We survived the water diet, the protein diet, the carbohydrate diet, and the grapefruit diet in gyms and saunas across America and never lost apound.We can easily survive months in hostile terrain of Afghanistan with no food at all. We've spent years tracking down our husbands or lovers in bars, hardware stores, or sporting events--finding Bin Laden is a cave will be noproblem. Uniting all the warring tribes of Afghanistan a new government? Oh, please....we've planned the seating arrangements for in-laws and extendedfamilies at Thanksgiving dinners for years....we understand tribalwarfare.Between us, we've divorced enough husbands to know every trick there is for how they hide, launder, or cover up bank accounts or money sources.We know how to find that money and we know how to seizeit....with or without the Governments help. Let us go and fight. The Taliban hates women. Imagine their terror as we crawl like ants with hot flashes over their godforsaken terrain.
Home of the Blue Angels, P'colaSemper Paratus

Comments

• Options
    sandman2234sandman2234 Member Posts: 894 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have got to show this to my wife...but she probably already read it, while i was off working.
    Have Gun, will travel
  • Options
    Mom MomMom Mom Member Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like it, I like it ALOT!!!! By why restrict it to women within 5 years of menopause? Just leave the chocolate out of my MRE, and I'm in. I never liked guys with beards to start with. Ones with beards wearing dresses really annoy me.
  • Options
    Walt NunleyWalt Nunley Member Posts: 228 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I FEAR WE ARE BREACHING THE "CRUEL AND UNUSUAL"THRESHOLD......
    Submarine Sailor,Truck Driver,and very bad typist.GO RUSTY #2