In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

back from Tn.- Jack Daniels were..............

rambo rebelrambo rebel Member Posts: 4,028
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
the only souvenirs we brought back[^]

https://www.maxliquor.com/product-p/jack-daniels-no-27-gold.htm

bought 5 bottles of #27 gold and 4 white rabbit

not a big drinker and not a big fan of brown booze. (once was many moons and hangovers ago - I like the home made see thru stuff as a mixer[;)])

must say, the 27 is one smooth ride and is the best sippin whiskey I've had. I'm not a connoisseur mind you but I have drank about everything on the shelf straight at one point or another.

the 27 and WR can't be had anywhere but Tn. or duty free shops. we had to go to 3 different red dots to get the 8 bottles we bought.

the staff at the g-a-y-lord Opryland in Nashville actually found a store that had 6 of the bottles for us. Thanks Lizzie ! that happylord is a nice place - pricey but worth it. they has a sushi bar that imported their fish from Hawaii overnight and it was the best I've had.

over the top places to eat inside the complex (14 acres inside!!!) as well as service.

I'm going to save up and stay a week next time.

can't wait til the weekend. I'm going to the cigar store and pick out a good one (or 2[8D]) and throw some St. Louis ribs in the smoker
and kick back on the back poach 9[^]) and sip and puff till rib time.

might get the 22 Benjamin out and sight in the scope and who knows, I might be able to ad a squirrel or rabbit to the menu. there's 40 some of acres of woods behind the house of which 2 or so are mine.

Comments