In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Knob Creek

ManygunsManyguns Member Posts: 3,837
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
What do the vendors all sell at Knob Creek show?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Any of you guys going to the machine gun show/shoot next month?

cbxjeffIt's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Since I am building my first AR I was wondering how many of you go to theis shoot? Ive seen video of people shooting cars and walking pretty much from gun to gun and shoot. Is that what it is like, or is it you shoot what you bring? I would be perfectly happy shooting just my ar but I think it would be nice to pull the trigger on a 50 cal again. We plan on going to the in April if anyone plans on going and maybe we can meet up and finally meet.

Dan
  • Options
    edited November -1
    A while back someone posted links to some cool vidios of
    good ol boys ( and gals ) firing full auto weapons [:p]
    Anyone know where I can find some ?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Any other GB people going to Knob Creek next weekend?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Headed there Sat for the first time. Anyone else going? Anyone that has been there - any advise (except ear plugs)?

cbxjeffIt's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Who is going to Knob Creek next week? Stop by the booth and say hello.
    Tom
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i'm planning on going to knob creek in April, any experince with motels or camping - trying to decide best way to go.[?]

Thanks.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I was planning on going this weekend , but back in early Dec I hurt my lower Back. I went to the doctor several times issued pain pills . went back about a week ago , I told him something was wrong not just a pulled muscle ,so had a cat scan done ( he agreed any way ) found some issues . I have to go see a micro surgeon any way back hurts too much for a 5 hr one way drive to see a bunch of fellows burn up a crap load of ammo . I do like wondering the gun show portion of it thought .
    My Youngest son and one of his friends went today ,
    any one else go or going ?
    I am aware there is a lot of trust in the event and people involved . all it would take would be one shooter turn around with the hundreds of spectators 6 feet away packed like sardines watching , but lots of places have equal chance to do harm
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just got back from Knob Creek. It was fun and the weather was dandy! Sold tons of ammo and two gund that I brought down. Bought two more to take back. Where was everyone? Only met one member.[:)]
    Tom
  • Options
    xxx97xxx97 Member Posts: 5,721
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Manyguns
    Tom
    may/october correct?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Oct 8th, 9th, and 10th.
    Tom
  • Options
    bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,691 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If only it started a day or two earlier, I could easily swing by there. I think we'll already be past there by the weekend.
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 35,007 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will be there this Sunday just for so good old fashioned plinkin. Not sure what is on my schedule for next weekend.
  • Options
    brickmaster1248brickmaster1248 Member Posts: 3,344
    edited November -1
    Tom

what booth? ill be there as always...plan on camping this year
  • Options
    MossbergboogieMossbergboogie Member Posts: 12,211
    edited November -1
    How are you getting there if you drive by you could bring me some beer? [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am going down with my buddy who sells Brown Bear ammo. We are in the building behind the main building. We're easy to find, right about in the middle. We are driving down Chris. What kind of beer do you want and how much?
    Tom
  • Options
    MossbergboogieMossbergboogie Member Posts: 12,211
    edited November -1
    I am going down with my buddy who sells Brown Bear ammo. We are in the building behind the main building. We're easy to find, right about in the middle. We are driving down Chris. What kind of beer do you want and how much?
    Tom

A twenty 24 of point returnables, but I don't think they still produce those, but I'd hate to delay your trip to the shoot. Thanks for the offer. Probably coming down 39 and then shooting over on 74 through IN anyways?

That and I will be back north that weekend. Well still south of you, but north of here.
  • Options
    victorj19victorj19 Member Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought the op was going to be about the bourbon[V]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:A twenty 24 of point returnables, but I don't think they still produce those, but I'd hate to delay your trip to the shoot. Thanks for the offer. Probably coming down 39 and then shooting over on 74 through IN anyways?

That and I will be back north that weekend. Well still south of you, but north of here.
    Yes, that's the way we're going. Not many are using returnables anymore, but still plenty of cases!
    Tom