In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Million-Mom marcher--attempted murder charges

pikeal1pikeal1 Member Posts: 2,707
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
ok, bought the new soldier of fortune mag and saw this. thought it was interesting so I decided to share with ya'll.Barbara Graham and Erskine Moorer of Million-Mom March fame habe both been convicted in Federal Superior court of AssaultWith Intent to Kill While Armed, Aggravated Assault While Armed, Mayhem While Armed, three counts each of Possession of a Firearm During the Commission of a Crime of Violence and other related gun charges. the charges stem from their assult and repeated shooting of an innocent (and misidentified) man named Kikko Smith, who as a result of the shooting is confined to a wheelchair, paralyzed from the waist down. In addition to the TEC-9 "assult" pistol used in the shooting by Graham, other illegal firearms were found at Graham's home. The Million Moms have repeatedly stated they want every city in America to have guns laws like Washington, DC-- so we hope they're now happy.sorry for any typos, had to type the darn thing

Comments

• Options
    chappsynychappsyny Member Posts: 3,381 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Those pinko liberals are all a bunch of hypocrites. With any luck the victim's family will sue the MMM in civil court for being associated with the incident. It's a long shot, but it would sure be nice.
    New Hampshire, USA - "Live Free or Die!!!"
  • Options
    LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    No details on the "why" in this incident?How many moms were there really? After the Park Service estimated the million black man march at a couple hundred thousand, and then Jesse and Al threatening to sue for discrimination, I'll bet they didn't even try to count the moms.I read somewhere the moms were way less than a hundred thousand. Hell, wouldn't even make a good party.
    Lord Lowrider the LoquaciousMember:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets She was only a fisherman's daughter,But when she saw my rod she reeled.[This message has been edited by Lowrider (edited 02-18-2002).]
  • Options
    davem3davem3 Member Posts: 75 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lowrider I remember an article about the MMM "Starting out with a lie!"and it said they applied for a parade permit for 10,000. The media's estimates of crowds (and vote totals) are highly suspect and tend to favor any liberal cause so its really hard to find any good number.