In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Pretty Good Explanation

nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,063 ******
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
What A Wonderful Way To Explain It

A sick man turned to his doctor, as he was preparing to leave the examination room and said, "Doctor, I am afraid to die. Tell me what lies on the other side."

Very quietly, the doctor said, "I don't know."

"You don't know? You, a Christian man, do not know what is on the other side?"

The doctor was holding the handle of the door; on the other side of which came a sound of scratching and whining, and as he opened the door, a dog sprang into the room and leaped on him with an eager show of gladness.

Turning to the patient, the doctor said, "Did you notice my dog? He's never been in this room before. He didn't know what was inside. He knew nothing except that his master was here, and when the door opened, he sprang in without fear. I know little of what is on the other side of death, but I do know one thing...I know my Master is there and that is enough."

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net

Comments

• dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice.[:D]

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • toolmaniamtoolmaniam Member Posts: 3,213
    edited November -1
    Perfect.[;)]

A dead intruder cannot testify against you in a court of law!

If they're still moving, put another round in them!

P239n_Beauty.gif
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D][:D]You may catch heck again on this one because it's the truth![:D][:D][:D]

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif
  • DancesWithSheepDancesWithSheep Member Posts: 12,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A sick man turned to his doctor, as he was preparing to leave the examination room and said, "Doctor, I am afraid to die. Tell me what lies on the other side."

Very quietly, the doctor said, "I don't know."

"You don't know? You, a Christian man, do not know what is on the other side?"

The doctor was holding the handle of the door; on the other side of which came a sound of scratching and whining, and as he opened the door, a dog sprang into the room and hid under the table.

Turning to the patient, the doctor said, "Did you notice this dog? I don't know him. He's never been in this room before. He didn't know what was inside. He knew nothing except that he had lost his master, and when the door opened, he sprang in hoping his Master was here. I know little of what is on the other side of death, but I do know one thing...I know am going to send him to it before he worries the nurses."
  • FrOgFrOg Member Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good stuff nunn. Bravo Zulu

Frog

divemed1sm.jpg

GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    quote:Sheep
    quote:the door opened, he sprang in hoping his Master was here. I know little of what is on the other side of death, but I do know one thing...I know am going to send him to it before he worries the nurses

The vaunted word master allows prejudice to cloud ..and close...his mind..clinkers roll forth......
  • HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    No cost either for the shot. [;)]

Don't assume malice for what stupidity can explain.
  • whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cloud? Somebody say Cloud?

Clouder..
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1