In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Got the okay from the Doc !!!!

dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
edited September 2005 in General Discussion
Had a motorcycle ride planned since before I found out I was going to have surgery. We kept putting it off because I felt bad (didn't know I was sick) and because we couldn't get a break from the 100 degree weather.

Last night, a Norther blew through, and the temperature is 60 at night and 80 during the day. Got with the other riders today and everyone is willing to do a ride up to the Red River on Sunday morning via the back roads. I knew Sandy would complain if I didn't check with the doctor first because he had told me no motorcycle riding for 6 weeks. Called him this morning, and he said, "Sure, go for it, just be safe and don't fall down".

"Don't fall down"!!! Heck, with Sandy on back, if I fall down, she will kill me! Sure is going to be a nice ride, and If Sandy is willing to take some pictures while riding, I'll post them later.

Wish us good luck and good weather! I'm excited!!!

How you doin'!
wolf_evil_smile_sm_nwm.gif

The election is over, so the anti-Kerry stuff is removed.

If the Army and the Navy
Ever look on Heaven's scenes;
They will find the streets are guarded by
UNITED STATES MARINES!

Comments