In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

ANY GUN ENGRAVERS ON THIS BOARD

mhansonmhanson Member Posts: 79 ✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
been engraving on guns, knives, ect for years. just wanted to know if there is anyone on this board that engraves

Comments

• Options
    mhansonmhanson Member Posts: 79 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can't beleave I'm the only engraver on this board....ANYONE PLEASE??
  • Options
    sealyonsealyon Member Posts: 313 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm fairly sure that engraving takes some artistic talent. That leaves me out. I failed coloring and no one wants to be around me when I have a sharp object in my hand. BUT, I do enjoy looking at quality engraving on firearms....
  • Options
    SawzSawz Member Posts: 6,049
    edited November -1
    I fell once while Chukar hunting and put some nice nics in my stock on my Browning pump, theres 3 in a row ,fairly symetrical. Does that count?

"Respect your Tools"
    "Freedom is not Free"
  • Options
    RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    mhanson,
    I have always appreciated the fine art work engravers do, have a number of high grade Browning's that were done in Liege Belgium...do you have a web site or any pictures of your work to post?
  • Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    mh,
    My first grade teacher took my crayons away never to return them! I too would like to see some pictures of your work and an idea of what you would charge for the work that the pictures show.

Thanks,

cbxjeffIt's too late for me, save yourself.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.