In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

.22lr tracer ammo?

H.S. 10-XH.S. 10-X Member Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Does anyone know where I can find a supply of good quality .22lr tracers? A friend of mine just bought one of those gatling gun kits from Cabela's where you use two Ruger 10/22's and wants some tracers to shoot out of it. By the way are those gatling gun kits any good or are they crap?

Comments

• calrugerfancalrugerfan Member Posts: 18,209
    edited November -1
    I bought a box of 50 from Cabelas only to find out that they are illegal in California. Not sure what I am going to do with them. Cabelas probably has them in stock.
  • hotshoothotshoot Member Posts: 4,227
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by H.S. 10-X
    By the way are those gatling gun kits any good or are they crap?

Mine worked fine, But it eats 22lr like mad, cant hit much with it, just for fun.

I was out a the range and some one wanted to buy it right then and there. sold it for $900 [:D].

get the 50rd mags for it or you spend more it loading mags than fireing it
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hotshoot
    By the way are those gatling gun kits any good or are they crap?

Mine worked fine, But it eats 22lr like mad, cant hit much with it, just for fun.

I was out a the range and some one wanted to buy it right then and there. sold it for $900 [:D].

get the 50rd mags for it or you spend more it loading mags than fireing it

No experience, but I do have a 50 rd mag. Get a loader!!
    edited November -1
    Does anyone know where I can find a supply of good quality .22lr tracers? A friend of mine just bought one of those gatling gun kits from Cabela's where you use two Ruger 10/22's and wants some tracers to shoot out of it. By the way are those gatling gun kits any good or are they crap?

Long shot here, but I know that Doug Wilson is planning a cross country trip and will be visiting multiple GB members. If he is passing through your neck of the woods, I'll through the tracers in with him.
  • dan kellydan kelly Member Posts: 9,799
    edited November -1
    i wish we could get them here...i`d love a few thousand rounds of them.
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,568 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I received an e-mail from JG today. $19.95/50 I believe.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.