In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Update - Jason Williams arrested

LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
This moron was just arrested this morning for the shooting death of his limo. driver. Claim is, he was goofing around with a shotgun, it went off, and killed the driver. There's also a discussion about whether or not the initial blast killed the guy or if he was he allowed to bleed to death while the folks in the house scrambled to cover their tracks.I'd like to see this basketball idiot in prison for 25 years or more.
Lord Lowrider the LoquaciousMember:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets She was only a fisherman's daughter,But when she saw my rod she reeled.

Comments

• Options
    Hans GrueberHans Grueber Member Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes, I agree with alltheway for once. This "responsible gun owner" will pull an "O.J" to get out of trouble. Him and his lawyer will cook up some story to make it look like he was victim. Or better yet, he didn't do it at all. Even if the do find a bloody glove he'll be innocent. [This message has been edited by Hans Grueber (edited 02-25-2002).]
  • Options
    RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    ...it'll be interesting to see if all the jurors will be driving new cars after the trial....
  • Options
    jdb123jdb123 Member Posts: 471 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    jaYson williams
  • Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Someone once said " Power corrupts, absolute" ... well you guys know the rest. You can substitute the word money for power and you don't change much. It's not this jerk, Williams, just think of all the ball players over the years that have crashed after a year or two will all that signing money. Darn glad that I'm poor! Low, you are being to easy on him.
    cbxjeffIt's too late for me, save yourself.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.