In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Pet Friendly

SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I called the hotel today hoping they are pet friendly..She said they aren't. Don't know how I'm going to be without my Abby for 4 days.[:(]

Comments

• njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Karen,

You can always teach Steve how to purr.......

BTW, did anybody ask if the hotel is computer friendly? Hook up for laptop?

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    no i didn't.. wasn't thinking about the laptop..lol
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:I called the hotel today hoping they are pet friendly

Rosie with a spiked leather collar? [:D]

gun1.gif
    "If you aim at nothing,
    you will be sure to hit it"
    hsas371x48.gif
    Santa_Cruz.gif
    [img][/img]
    edited November -1
    FrancF don't get me all excited now..lol
  • RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Started to get my hackles up but remembered that I do look like an old sharpei? dog. WOOF!
    edited November -1
    Rosie what state do you and Mrs live in?
  • RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Indiana. I was born in West by golly Virginia and my wife in eastern Kentucky. Been in Indiana 45 years except for a little stint in the Army. Was born and raised, (like hell I was raised) near Logan WV until I was 12 and been on my own ever since. Four children by my first wife and two by second all grown and gone which makes me a lonely old fart. I also have seven grand children and one great grand child. All of them are scattered all over the country. Got more than you asked for didn't you![:D]
    edited November -1
    I was born in Baytown, Tx.. I was raised on the gulf coast of Alabama. My father was fisherman.. He' retired now.. He has since sold the shrimp boats..I went to school in a little place called Bayou La Batre. Hell I was grown before I knew how to spell the name of the town.. We/Natives call it Balabatre. You probably heard of the town from the movie Forest Grump.. I do miss the simple life my home area provides/offers.. Hope to retire there myself. Stephen was born right here in Richmond, Virginia... He went to school at Fork Union Militiary Academy... The went into the Airforce, college here and there... Has a degree in Engineering.. He drives a truck go figure... You have to be happy with what you do.. He has always provided well for the family.. I met Stephen while living in Pasadena, Texas and he was just out of his third marriage..He had moved there to be near his children (thank you Joann for moving there with the children).. I was divorced and not even looking to remarry.. I had been divorced for almost 4 years at the time.. I was just happy living alone and supporting my son.. The rest is history.. Stephen and I will be married 23 years this Thursday working on a life time..
  • 0311marine0311marine Member Posts: 3,233
    edited November -1
    get a doctors note saying you need her for emotional support.the law says that will have to let you have your pet[;)]

sspic.jpgPistol-01.gif
    SEMPER FI
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 0311marine
    get a doctors note saying you need her for emotional support.the law says that will have to let you have your pet[;)]

quote:Rosie with a spiked leather collar?

Add a leash [:D][:D][:D][;)][:o)]

gun1.gif
    "If you aim at nothing,
    you will be sure to hit it"
    hsas371x48.gif
    Santa_Cruz.gif
    [img][/img]
  • Supreme OneSupreme One Member Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello, "Don't know how I'm going to be without my Abby for 4 days." The same way you did it before you got her.

Michael

Paranoid keeps you alive, worry just gives you stomach problems.
    - .- -.- . / -- -.-- / .- -.. ...- .. ... . --..-- / .. .----. -- / -. --- - / ..- ... .. -. --. / .. - / .- -. -.-- .-- .- -.-- .-.-.-
    Politics- From the words poly, meaning many, and tics, which are just little blood suckers.
    .-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / .- / ... . -..- ..- .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / - .-. .- -. ... -- .. - - . -.. / -.. .. ... . .- ... . .-.-.-
    If "con" is the opposite of "pro," then what is the opposite of progress?
    sound