In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Anyone from Tennessee ?

Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Along the same line of thinking as the Illinois post (which drove my Kentucky post) kind of took on a life of its own, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I am stationed at Fort Campbell, Kentucky, and if you are close to here, we have some good hunting prospects, better range opportunities, and the best free beer offers in the world.

Here's the deal. Same offer as I made to the Kentucky boys, and again, no push-ups required. If you are within driving distance, and want a FREE MEAL, I am offering to buy if you can show up at G's Pancake House here in Clarksville, TN on Saturday morning... or if you can't make it on SAT, heck, I'll buy on SUN as well.

Anyone interested?

NSDQ!

"Many free countries have lost their liberty, and ours may lose hers; but if she shall, be it my proudest plume, not that I was the last to desert; but that I never deserted her." -President Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm not, but you can find out about past and present members here:

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=76234&SearchTerms=state

The 10mm - either you've got it, or you don't get it...
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    Bambi,

For some reson, I just don't feel like working that hard to give away a free meal [}:)][:D][B)][:(!][xx(][:(][:o)][:I][:)][:X][^][V][|)][?]. You know what I mean?

NSDQ!

"Many free countries have lost their liberty, and ours may lose hers; but if she shall, be it my proudest plume, not that I was the last to desert; but that I never deserted her." -President Abraham Lincoln
  • timbromantimbroman Member Posts: 1,164
    edited November -1
    Stalker, Where are you in relation to Memphis, Jackson, Collierville? I guess a bit east?
    edited November -1
    I'm about an hour and fifteen minutes north of Nashville, depending on how fast you drive [}:)]. In other words, about an hour or so. You interested in some hot chow? My treat.

NSDQ!

• bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    LOL [:D]

What I meant was if you're curious to see who's around ya. I'd let you buy me a meal, but we'd both go broke for that proposition! [:I]

The 10mm - either you've got it, or you don't get it...
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
    edited November -1
    Alright Bambi, due to your last email, I retract my offer. I am a simple man and probably did not realize what I was buying into! Thank you for helping me see the error of my ways [;)]

NSDQ!

• rogue_robrogue_rob Member Posts: 7,033 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Stalker, I'm from tennessee, but been on active duty for 15 years now. I grew up in East Tenn. As a matter of fact, I'll be in knoxville on saturday. (Im stationed in Aberdeen, Md now). So if you're up this way anytime, you have a place to crash out.

It's not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement; and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.
  • Winchester-muttWinchester-mutt Member Posts: 212 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm about 50 or 60 miles from Clarksville.
  • NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not far from ya at all,I had to go there several yrs ago and pick up a female who we had a warrant for.I met her SGT was expecting some big hatefull guy with his hemoroids flared up.I cant remember the name but it was a female and she was very nice and helpful.She was happy to surrender the girl as she was about to be discharged for bad conduct.She told me she would dance at my wedding I laughed and said your a little late for that.It was a nice place,the MP's were very curteous.

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"
  • timbromantimbroman Member Posts: 1,164
    edited November -1
    Stalker, Thanks for the gracious offer. I'll get back to you if it looks like a possibility this spring. We're planning a trip to visit kin in north Mississippi and Tennessee - little get-together/reunion at Shiloh and Jackson. I had two children marry in 2003 and few of those folks have met my new daughter-in-law or son-in-law. Best, Jim