In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

New Ny State handgun proposals shotdown!

paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I heard on the news yesterday that the new handgun proposal for Ny State was shot down!! Another victory for our side!!! Seems the legislators felt that most of the permit holders were responsible citizens, and that they should not be taxed more for wanting to have a pistol permit!

Now if the dumb * 's would wise up and let some of us non resident's apply for a permit in their state!

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

Kids that fish, hunt and trap have never mugged any old ladies!

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
This was the Ancient law of Youth
Old times are past, old times are done:
But the Law runs true, O little son!

Comments

• Options
    woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey they won't let some of us with permits carry in some parts of the state!! I wish they would reciprocate the upstate permits with other states. Even though we won. I'm still looking to move. It's just a matter of time here. Now that renewable permits have been proposed, they're gonna keep putting it on the table. Trust me I know from experience.

Woods

Hamlin.gif

rockin_lg_clr.gif
  • Options
    MFIMFI Member Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey we are dealers here in NY I didnt hear that it got shot down though. We ran off copies of Pataki's office ohone number and had tons of cutomers calling in to oppose the new laws . This is great news !!!

God gave us all a gift. Have you found yours yet ?