In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

It's Just a Joke

Diesel DummyDiesel Dummy Member Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
edited January 2002 in General Discussion
Seven wheelchair athletes have been banned from the Paralympics after they tested positive for WD40.

Comments

• Options
    Diesel DummyDiesel Dummy Member Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A dedicated union worker was attending a convention in Las Vegas and, as you would expect, decided to check out the brothels nearby.When he got to the first one he asked the Madam "Is this a union house?""No", she replied, "I'm sorry it isn't.""Well if I pay you $100.00, what cut do the girls get?""The house gets $80.00 and the girls get $20.00."Mightily offended at such unfair dealings, the man stomped off down the street in search of a more equitable, hopefully unionized shop. His search continued until finally he reached a brothel where the Madam responded, "Why, yes sir, this is a union house."The man asked "And if I pay you $100.00 what cut do the girls get?""The girls get $80.00, and the house gets $20.00.""That's more like it!" the union man said. He handed the Madam $100.00, looked around the room and pointed to a stunningly attractive blonde. "I'd like her for the night.""I'm sure you would sir," said the Madam, then gesturing to an 85 year old woman in the corner - "but according to the union rules, Ethel here has seniority".