In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Thought I'd Seen it all.....Not Yet!!

RancheroPaulRancheroPaul Member Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
All Right Now! There is a Nice Colt for sale on this site.........with a fairly decent "Buy-It-Now" price, (Compared to what has been recently seen), and I would use the "Buy-It-Now" option to purchase it......IF, and this is a HUGE "IF" I could afford the "Add-on Charges." Check out these "Add-Ons!" Seller is demanding a "$35 Transfer Fee," in addition to a "Shipping Charge of $32.50." I wonder if includes personal delivery by Yellow Cab? Add this all up and the Gun's Price becomes the same as the other "Overpriced" similar guns you find. What's wrong with using the Post Office for a charge of less than $12.00 actual?......Opps, I just answered my own question.... $20 for the Seller, plus $12 for the Post Office,....equals the $32 for Shipping.....yep, now I get it. Add the $35 Transfer fee and you've got an additional profit of $55 on the Transaction......All Right, now I know......Sorry, I'm just SLOW!Sell One Gun and Retire! Hahahahaha!!!