In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

LOL ... I'm Infamous!

zipperzapzipperzap Member Posts: 25,057
edited October 2006 in General Discussion
quote:mrmike08075

Zipperhead has something like 20,000 posts at GB alone...

its obvious he has alot of free time on his hands...

and were his allegiance lies.

ill tell you what...

review his last 1000 posts, and show me what percentage are positive, helpful, or contribute in some fashion to the greater good...

if you like it here, stay, contribute, post, have fun...

if not than why be here at all???

ask some gun related questions, answer some gun related questions, post pics of the grandkids, show us a recipe, etc...

but dont come here looking to pick a fight, or stir up dust bunnies.

some high post count no life loser has a meltdown when GB goes offline, comes here and lurks rather than facing the real world, and then proceeds to trash me / us to his toadies and sychophants???

in a much more hate filled, repugnant, repulsive, nasty, vile, venomous manner that the worst garbage ever posted here???

dude its time to take stock of your life, do a mental inventory...

you hang there, have friends there, and naturaly defend that part of your life...

but take off the rose colored glasses for a second.

JMHO.

Jeeeze! No wonder they are so riled up!

Not bad for a guy who has never posted there ... but this is why I enjoy a lurk once in a while![:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Comments

• Options
    spanielsellsspanielsells Member Posts: 12,498
    edited November -1
    LOL I thought I saw you referred to over there as zippercrap. I chuckled, even though I didn't think it was all that nice.

Sometimes, people can be creative with names. [8D]

I like it here and I like it there. You guys need to kiss and make up or something. Maybe you need warm, fuzzy hugs?
  • Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,950 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by zipperzap
    Not bad for a guy who has never posted there ... but this is why I enjoy a lurk once in a while![:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Or just does not have the balls to be a real man. Why lurk and then come run back here and post? Be a man and answer the charges. Don
  • Options
    stanmanstanman Member Posts: 3,052
    edited November -1
    quote:Zipperhead
    THAT sort of name calling would not be tolerated on these forums!

Well ,,,,,,,, not any more anyway ..........

Allegedly .....
  • Options
    dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcon12

Or just does not have the balls to be a real man. Why lurk and then come run back here and post? Be a man and answer the charges. Don

He can't, He's one of those retarded Californians.

O thats right, he sends his son to post "over there"
    Don
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
  • Options
    hughbetchahughbetcha Member Posts: 7,801 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hughbetcha
    Peace.

Now??? Don
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well - they keep accusing me of 'stirring things up' - my post yesterday - here - just stated that I have never posted there before - for that I was accused of using fake names ... "been banned numerous times, etc., etc."

... just keeping the record straight. I have a lot of friends here who are curious about what the problem is.

THIS is what the problem seems to be. I guess I'm just a hopeless loser!

As I said before, I have absolutely no intentions of posting there - i don't have an account there, anyway - never have!

Since they choose to keep posting crap like this - I'll be more than happy to display it.

Please do look back on my past 1000, 5000, 10,000 15,000 posts - I'd be curious myself to see what kind of a rabble rouser I am! LOL[:D][:D][:D]

Then check in the ten or more other gun forums to see what kind of a rabble rouser I am there, too.

For someone who has never been banned or thrown out of a forum ... I seem to be a bad, bad, BAD man![:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    hughbetchahughbetcha Member Posts: 7,801 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcon12
    Peace.

Now??? Don

Someday...HGW
  • Options
    mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    Peace.

Rodney_king.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    [I seem to be a bad, bad, BAD man![:D][:D][:D]

You are just full of yourself. You are the one who keeps bringing you up. Like I said, try to be a man, it would be different for you. Don
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:dcon12:

You are just full of yourself. You are the one who keeps bringing you up. Like I said, try to be a man, it would be different for you. Don

Guess so, Don.[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    The LawThe Law Member Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Guess so

Yup...chill...young'son...

Focus on..."OZ"...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    [:o)][:o)][:o)]
  • Options
    OLDMANDONNIEOLDMANDONNIE Member Posts: 308 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks like to me you got owned Zip. How does it feel? But don't worry, you will never eclipse the supreme troll himself. You will always be #2 to Hairy in this regard.[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    RamtinxxlRamtinxxl Member Posts: 9,480
    edited November -1
    Baddudes.jpg

Don't make us come over there.
  • Options
    mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    [:)][:D][8D][:I]
    [:p][}:)][;)][:o)]
    [B)][8][:(][8)]
    [:0][:(!][xx(][|)]
    [:X][^][V][?]

Nice vocabulary...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D][:D] NO, NO, NOT THAT!

LOL ... I'm running away and hiding for the night, anyway!

Gotta get ready for a hundred, or so, spooks and goblins!

Night, fellas![:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 15,467 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    whats the url?
  • Options
    nunnoflarsnunnoflars Member Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    I wonder how zipper is such a master of everything.
  • Options
    HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by OLDMANDONNIE
    Looks like to me you got owned Zip. How does it feel? But don't worry, you will never eclipse the supreme troll himself. You will always be #2 to Hairy in this regard.[:D]
    Well, well, the #2 neokiddy came out to play. Didja bring enough batteries for your lightsaber? Hope so, that way all the rest of the kiddies can see you when you walk down the street doing your trick n treating tonite.
  • Options
    nunnoflarsnunnoflars Member Posts: 3
    edited November -1
    Wow thats original, how many times have you posted that one. Was it even called for, have you read the sticky at the top of the page?quote:Originally posted by HAIRY
    Well, well, the #2 neokiddy came out to play. Didja bring enough batteries for your lightsaber? Hope so, that way all the rest of the kiddies can see you when you walk down the street doing your trick n treating tonite.
  • Options
    Fatboy livesFatboy lives Member Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello hairy, did you miss me.quote:Originally posted by HAIRY
  • Options
    DocDoc Member Posts: 13,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why do we want to maintain hostilities? From now on let's allow the folks at MC to do their thing and we'll do ours. No more trashing MC, its members, or generally looking for trouble, please.
    ....................................................................................................
    Too old to live...too young to die...