In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• Options
    merlinnmerlinn Member Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I always thought that Peter Pan was a wash basin in a whore house.
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He hit the nail on the head with that one. I have a friend whose son has spent a total of two years living on his own,.....he is almost 36 years old and back home AGAIN.[xx(]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a pair of those as tenants. She doesn't work and gets SSI for the child. Moved her boyfriend in.. He doesn't work. Stopped by a building I have on the property to get some materials. He came out and ask if I had a cheap TV. I ask him if he would like to work a couple of days to help me out. He ask.. what kind of work? I told him I needed some painting done. He wasn't interested. Said I would give him a nice 30" TV someone left in a rental and pay him 12 bucks an hour.. . He ask what kind.. Is it a flat screen? I just got in the truck and left. Never seen lazy folk like some of these young kids... Young I mean they were late 20s
  • Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,261 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    One of my best friends from high school has never left home. Charlie is 65 years old and still lives in dad's basement.
    Gets up at 11 am and has a joint for Christmas. So sad.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know many people that story surrounds...My BIL and his two sons(37-35) stay at home and work menial jobs...no ambition...My friend has a son that's absolutely worthless...will only work when he can make 100.00 a day which is hardly ever...
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    actually these are quite skilled...at NOT working and milking the system, mooching off of family, friends, anyone and/or easy renters...