In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Cedric Ford had a bad day in KS today

cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,463 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in General Discussion
3 dead & 14 injured. How soon before the family says that he was abused as a small boy? If Obozo had a son.
It's too late for me, save yourself.

Comments

• Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Seems the Heston Police chief earned his pay yesterday and smoked ole Cedric.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    amazing quick response to a dangerous situation and no BS TV news info by the sheriff....in farm country mid America...and a community pulling together without a political agenda just to help themselves..
  • Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,463 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I didn't realize that it was the Chief. We should have more of that no B.S. action where I see too much wait for reinforcements, bring his mom to talk him out, see if Al or Jesse can help, etc. Also, I thought I saw a sign at the business door say "No Firearms Allowed".
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    WulfmannWulfmann Member Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar
    Seems the Heston Police chief earned his pay yesterday and smoked ole Cedric.

White cop gunned down another black man and for what? Killen white folk is a black man's right, evabody noes dat!

BLM will be on this demanding justice, no justice no peace !!!
    3YUCmbB.jpg
    "Fools learn from their own mistakes. I learn from the mistakes of others"
    Otto von Bismarck
  • Options
    edited November -1
    wish they had both kept that stupid in Florida
  • Options
    edited November -1
    prosecute her...taxpayers soak up her jail costs...she can't pay a fine...state takes kids and taxpayers support them....what is a win in this situation...