In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

BORING!

slipgateslipgate Member Posts: 12,741
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
This place is a snooze-fest now. I sure enjoyed watching you guys fight over the things that men have been fighting over forever. Lets go over to "Ask the experts" and hand out bad advise.[:p] Or we could go to the wanted forum and offer PIP cheap land and rifle barrels.[;)] Something!

AT

Comments

• slipgateslipgate Member Posts: 12,741
    edited November -1
    Come on, I work from home on Fridays and you guys need to entertain me. Must I do everything myself?
    edited November -1
    So we went to look at a few houses this past weekend. All fairly large houses 3500sq ft plus on 2 plus acre lots. All had super small kitchens. One was a 5 bedroom house with a 6th added to the basement. Others were just stupidly designed.

Why do people add bedrooms when they rennovate their basements? I know several people that did this that did not need the extra bedroom space. Are people so boring that they cannot even think about a pool table room, home theater, family room, game room, etc? I cannot imagine a more boring, waste of time room than another bedroom!
  • spanielsellsspanielsells Member Posts: 12,498
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by slipgate
    Come on, I work from home on Fridays and you guys need to entertain me. Must I do everything myself?
    Rosey Palm is kinda cute, ain't she?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spanielsells

So you are saying I should take matters into my own hands?
  • 11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • spanielsellsspanielsells Member Posts: 12,498
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spanielsells

So you are saying I should take matters into my own hands?
    At least one hand.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,717 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    naaah...you are responsible for your own miserable friday