In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

It's a disease alright

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,372 ******
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
UmtmVtKl.jpg
Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments

• Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    age has no agenda on stupidity..
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,372 ******
    edited November -1
    I wonder if she "survived" the Nazis, by being one of them? I mean, she fits the mold now.
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, gun control worked well for the Nazis (up to a point). She either hasn't read the sign, is just getting paid to carry it, or as pwillie mentioned - is just too stupid realize what it says.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Agree! And, to be clear, people don't want to be bothered with news about the Holocaust every time they turn around either. That said, you know what they can do with the BLM, ANTIFA, and the slavery BS too!
    What's next?
  • Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 35,083 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cbxjeff
    Well, gun control worked well for the Nazis (up to a point). She either hasn't read the sign, is just getting paid to carry it, or as pwillie mentioned - is just too stupid realize what it says.
    Exactly , gun control was one of the ways the nazis gained control of the populous
  • Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 35,083 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Exactly , gun control was one of the ways the nazis gained control of the populous
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by austin20
    Got it the first time....[:o)]
  • Options
    iceracerxiceracerx Member Posts: 8,860 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Survived" and "experienced" are now euphemisms for simply being alive during the time period.

People are now gaining 'experience' from watching the news, reading the New York Times and 'just' reading articles in general.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    she sure ain't Polish
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,655 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    maybe the sign should read "I was and did Nazis in WW II "
  • Options
    Ford 23Ford 23 Member Posts: 3,129
    edited November -1
    Maybe she knows Sorros.
  • Options
    guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Irony, anyone!
  • Options
    guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Stole it and posted to imgur....just to watch the poop storm it causes.

Does that make me a bad guy? [:D]
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    I wonder if she "survived" the Nazis, by being one of them? I mean, she fits the mold now.

Yep
    When I went to school, we were taught how state controlled despots confiscated their guns to gain their power. IE: Chinese, Nazis, Bolsheviks, and Czechs.

Today the DEMOCRATs have totally erased all vestiges of such and government schools are a breeding ground for Second Amendment hate.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    when will this righteous movement try to limit police and military from carrying firearms??? Britian's police only got the rules changed around 1994 so police could carry firearms but still today about 3/4ths are NOT armed...that's maybe partially working against the crazies and muslims and criminal because there are draconian firearms rules in place....lots of free fire zones though....the American idea of no defense schools really makes NO sense...everything else is "for the kids"