In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

What would you do?

13»

Comments

• robbie pennyrobbie penny Member Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lkannes
    The offender is mid twenties, the intended victim was a twelve year old boy. According to a story I found online, the kid's teacher caught him texting in class and confiscated his Blackberry. After looking at the messages they discovered what was going on and got the police involved. The police had the POS come to the boys house in Houston where he was promptly arrested.

post a link
  • p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 23,916 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would let him know what I had heard about him and tell him that shiite won't fly here. I would also talk to my son and warn him.
  • tomahawktomahawk Member Posts: 11,826
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by robbie penny
    The offender is mid twenties, the intended victim was a twelve year old boy. According to a story I found online, the kid's teacher caught him texting in class and confiscated his Blackberry. After looking at the messages they discovered what was going on and got the police involved. The police had the POS come to the boys house in Houston where he was promptly arrested.

post a link

hmmmm ,look what the cats drug in... albert is that you boy?
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tomahawk
    quote:Originally posted by robbie penny

post a link

hmmmm ,look what the cats drug in... albert is that you boy?

The M.O. fits....
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,914 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You need to print that story out and make certain EVERY person within a few blocks of your home know what is going on. I am POSITIVE that he will be leaving your area by some means if enough people find out about that sick piece of crap. If someone moved close to me......they wouldn't last long. I promise you that.
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • lkanneslkannes Member Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    Gotta love the Texas court system. This guy was sentenced yesterday to 4 years confinement with the Texas Department of Corrections. I imagine he's going to have a very rough time.
  • lunkerbusterlunkerbuster Member Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    do this for sure quote:Originally posted by asop
    You might want to contact the local officenatos and tell them the story and ask if he has registered a a sex offender. If not tell them your concerns and ask them what your alternatives might be.
  • fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    I remember seeing that face on here before. Did you post about this a few years ago?
    If not, some one else did.I never forget a face and that "pilot" has been posted here before...[:(!] By someone.
  • Fly DoctorFly Doctor Member Posts: 5,053
    edited November -1
    I'd have a talk with the parents and their son. Without being overly
    rude, I'd make it clear that that sort of behavior in your neighborhood
    will have only one possible end result.
  • tccoxtccox Member Posts: 7,379 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK guys, look at the original date. Tom
    edited November -1
    I did post this on here last May. I also had a talk with the individual as per the advice of forum members. After thinking he may get off with probation all this time due to a plea bargain, it was refreshing to see that the Texas court system worked and he was sentenced to 4 years in prison. Just thought that some forum members might be interested that this guy is off the streets.
  • asphalt cowboyasphalt cowboy Member Posts: 8,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's good to know Ikannes. Cryin' shame we can't just take it off the planet.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,717 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    found out about a registered offender at lake place...informed everyone & noticed they were only ones who had a portable pool & inviting all the kids over...watch aberrant behavior of their kids at park party...watched grandkids like a hawk ...they lasted about a year then moved...state database was way behind on correct posting