In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Pride of Missouri-Hoping for Trump's death

shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
edited August 2017 in Politics
State Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal calls for the assassination of President Trump

Probably another first amendment thing, like assaulting people you don't agree with.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/missouri-state-senator-calls-assassination-potus-trump-facebook/

Missouri state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal, D-University City, posted a comment in a Facebook conversation Thursday morning saying she hoped President Donald Trump will be assassinated.

The comment has since been removed. But Chappelle-Nadal confirmed to the Post-Dispatch that she had written it in response to another commenter before deleting it.

?I didn?t mean what I put up. Absolutely not. I was very frustrated,? Chappelle-Nadal told the newspaper. ?Things have got to change.?

I bet if someone posted such a thing about her, or another black politician, she wouldn't be so forgiving.

Comments

• Options
    riflemikeriflemike Member Posts: 10,599
    edited November -1
    if i had posted that about big ears obama ...i would have had agents at my door with cuffs...yes?
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    She has said other crazy stuff especially during all the Ferguson crap.

She is nothing but another stupid ignorant bl*ck politician.

I would enjoy hearing she fell down an elevator shaft.
    RLTW

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,087 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump should let her either apologize or quit. Then let the SS arrest her.
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The double standard has existed for decades, but never has it been so flat out (in your face) blatant.

If it was a Republican, at any level of politics, they would be resigning tomorrow AM.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,798 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No one can hold a candle to the DEMOCRAT party when it comes to hate.

DEMOCRATs have the uncanny ability to spread and market hate through and ever complicit media.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    just another knnegerow......if a white guy would have said that he would already be in solitary..this thing needs arrested charged and removed from office ...but she will probably get a "i have a dream MEDAL".........
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,038 ******
    edited November -1
    [:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]
  • Options
    interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    Just another hostile, nappy headed black person who has not been porked since the Clintoon administration.

[:0]
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,038 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by riflemike
    if i had posted that about big ears obama ...i would have had agents at my door with cuffs...yes?
    Exactly,,
  • Options
    mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We're is the secret service investigation...

Why has she not been asked to resign her position...

Or step aside and surrender powers until the matter is cleared up.

This was not simply an off the cuff private statement made in an individual conversation...

A mass media platform was used to post / publish a threat against the president's life...

How many people did she reach with her inflammatory statement.

Why have her own parties leadership not taken action to recall or replace her or to publicly condom the statement

If her party has not condemned her publicly and taken action than they must be assumed to be in active support of her viewpoint

Why is the media completely uninterested in this narrative.

Mike
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,798 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mrmike08075

This was not simply an off the cuff private statement made in an individual conversation...

A mass media platform was used to post / publish a threat against the president's life...

Why have her own parties leadership not taken action to recall or replace her or to publicly condom the statement

If her party has not condemned her publicly and taken action than they must be assumed to be in active support of her viewpoint

Mike

Mike

Hope you are doing well this morning and pray for your wellness.
    You need to use green font on this one.
  • Options
    pistoljimpistoljim Member Posts: 967 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mrmike08075

Mike

S.S. will be meeting with her today. The gov. and a few senators have called for her to resign.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ....this all started when "Bonzo" had his meeting in the Rose Garden with his Professor and the Policeman..that signaled an all out attack of Black on White with his blessings while the rest of the Nation watched....8 years of division...I hate it because all Blacks don't want division....it will take many years to overcome his 8 years,if it ever happens..and a Black woman needs better representation than that Senator..[xx(][V]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    bet that divisiveness is not mentioned in his new prezdental library...
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would be upset too if someone had strapped a hedgehog to my head.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Probably lots of crap on facebook? , think twitter is worse.

Tweeting and deleting is the latest twitter method to do the maximum amount of damage, delete and say you're sorry.

I'd say the majority of tweets getting deleted are when someone complains.

Typical false tweet, 10,000 likes, 7000 retweets.
    Typical retraction 0 likes, 5 retweets. [:(!]

Same on media, hours of coverage, maybe days and any retraction is on page 999 or a short message no one will look at.
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    UPDATE

http://fox2now.com/2017/08/18/steps-made-to-remove-chappelle-nadal-from-office-after-trump-assignation-facebook-post/

ST. LOUIS, MO ? The Lieutenant Governor of Missouri is taking steps to remove State Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal from office. Thursday she posted, and then later deleted, a Facebook comment saying she hoped President Trump would be assassinated. This had many elected officials calling for her resignation. The Secret Service is now investigating her.

Chappelle-Nadal says she will not step down from office. Saying Thursday that she isn?t going anywhere.

?No. Absolutely not. I told people if there are legislators cheating on their wives and smoking marijuana in their offices and they?re not being asked to resign, but I am for a mistake I made and owned up to,? she said.

The state senator?s comments came around midnight in an exchange with a person named Christopher Gagne. The post was deleted by the morning, but the screengrab had been saved and shared.

In a statement to our news partners at the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Chapelle-Nadal said, ?I didn?t mean what I put up. Absolutely not. I was very frustrated?Things have got to change.?

She later wrote, ?I put that up on my personal Facebook and I should not have.?

Lieutenant Governor Mike Parson joined the chorus calling for Chappelle-Nadal?s resignation Thursday. He released this statement on the topic:

?It is a total disgrace for the Senator to call for the assassination of the President or any elected official. I believe she should immediately resign from her position, as this is conduct not befitting of a State Senator or a Missourian,? said Lieutenant Governor Mike Parson.

?I will not sit idly by and let this kind of behavior transpire in our state, especially from members of our government. As a veteran of the armed forces, I was personally offended that a person elected to represent Missourians would call for the assassination of our Commander-in-Chief,? Lieutenant Governor Parson said.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i thought nitggeros were EXEMPT from ANY retribution for act or deed ?
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,755 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1-fan
    UPDATE

http://fox2now.com/2017/08/18/steps-made-to-remove-chappelle-nadal-from-office-after-trump-assignation-facebook-post/

ST. LOUIS, MO ? The Lieutenant Governor of Missouri is taking steps to remove State Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal from office. Thursday she posted, and then later deleted, a Facebook comment saying she hoped President Trump would be assassinated. This had many elected officials calling for her resignation. The Secret Service is now investigating her.

Chappelle-Nadal says she will not step down from office. Saying Thursday that she isn?t going anywhere.

?No. Absolutely not. I told people if there are legislators cheating on their wives and smoking marijuana in their offices and they?re not being asked to resign, but I am for a mistake I made and owned up to,? she said.

The state senator?s comments came around midnight in an exchange with a person named Christopher Gagne. The post was deleted by the morning, but the screengrab had been saved and shared.

In a statement to our news partners at the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Chapelle-Nadal said, ?I didn?t mean what I put up. Absolutely not. I was very frustrated?Things have got to change.?

Lieutenant Governor Mike Parson joined the chorus calling for Chappelle-Nadal?s resignation Thursday. He released this statement on the topic:

?It is a total disgrace for the Senator to call for the assassination of the President or any elected official. I believe she should immediately resign from her position, as this is conduct not befitting of a State Senator or a Missourian,? said Lieutenant Governor Mike Parson.

?I will not sit idly by and let this kind of behavior transpire in our state, especially from members of our government. As a veteran of the armed forces, I was personally offended that a person elected to represent Missourians would call for the assassination of our Commander-in-Chief,? Lieutenant Governor Parson said.

GREAT -SHE SHOULD BE--Imagine the fake media if someone here said that about Barry or the Hag.. Be a bustin in our doors and should be...NO ROOM FOR THAT CRAP AT ALL.
  • Options
    TwoDogsTwoDogs Member Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The arrogant racist will NOT resign.
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    This crazy * black * needs to go to jail...
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1-fan
    UPDATE

I wish the LT Gov luck but the libtards will circle the wagons. I Trump would tweet about this...call this whore out nationally as a pal of Chuck Shumer, Shumer's kinda girl.
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040
    I would be upset too if someone had strapped a hedgehog to my head.

[:D][:D]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    edited November -1
    everybody needs to email Mo. gov office demanding her early retirement
  • Options
    Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭
    A fb friend of mine posted a link to this story without any reference to the date. Apparently she's no longer a State Senator but is back in the House as of a year ago.
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020

If a Republican had said that about Obama, it would have caused convulsions amongst the Democratic party.

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭
     "demanding her early retirement"
    Correct that to RESIGNATION --but it's not going to happen
    A black, female, Democrat politician answers to NO ONE.
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,669 ******
  • Options
    spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    rather an ingrate for the job she has,,bet she hasn't had to pick a bale of cotton in her life....and wailing about how bad they  were treated at Ferguson......riot loot & burn a not a one arrested...color that picture