In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

i need to cry!

mustangmustang Member Posts: 615 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2001 in General Discussion
deer season is over for the year in minn.and i missed the "big one"! i held out all season for him, i knew he was there, had seen the rubs, found the scrape,passed on a few smaller bucks, and when i had the chance i missed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!when he came out into the clearing, he was SOOOOO BIG i thought he was 100 yards closer than he was, and i know i put the bullet right under him. turns out he was 325 yds. out. one shot and there he was....gone.next year his * is mine!!!!!!! thank you for letting me cry!

Comments

• Options
    twinstwins Member Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can understand that, after getting skunked last year. However, try it w/ a BP, much more rewarding. Most shots are much less than 100 yards. More like 80.
  • Options
    gunnutgunnut Member Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Saxon, I have taken whitetail upto and including a measured 375yrds. I will however say that the average distance is between 10 and 100. With my bow I average 15yrds