In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

arkresearch? Who is this guy?

nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,013 ******
edited September 2001 in General Discussion
Who is "arkresearch?" Where did he come from and why do his posts read like something the Unabomber would have written?
Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Egotistical Rogue, Evil, Dangerous Racist Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!

Comments

• Options
    varmit huntervarmit hunter Member Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nunn,Not to sure I really wont to know.
    A unarmed man is a subject.A armed man is a citizen.
  • Options
    .280 freak.280 freak Member Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nunn - Don't know, but was hoping his last thread hadn't been deleted, had a response ready, something like - "The rooster crows at midnight. Whirlpool-Happy-Act-Car-Keep-Old.Acknowledge transmission, please!"
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,013 ******
    edited November -1
    He is either having us on, or he belongs in an institution. Either way, his garbage will not remain.If you want to respond to him, check out his posts on the other boards where I have no delete priveleges.
    Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Egotistical Rogue, Evil, Dangerous Racist Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!
  • Options
    .280 freak.280 freak Member Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nunn -Went and looked. Think I'll pass on responding either to him or aluehrs, now THERE'S a piece of work.
  • Options
    ladrladr Member Posts: 263 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    NEEDCOLDNEEDCOLD Member Posts: 134 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think he's some nut case hiding from the man in a cabin far, far away. Probably getting ready for the end of the world and walking around in circles, babbling to the voices.