In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Turd number 2

alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
Gore Foreign Policy Washington-AP -- Former Vice President Al Gore is re-entering America's foreign policy debate.In a speech to be delivered tonight in New York, Gore accuses the Bush administration of showing "impatience and disdain" toward U-S allies in the war in Afghanistan.And Gore says military force alone won't be enough to win the long struggle against terrorism. He says U-S policy should also be aimed long-range at "draining the aquifer of anger that underlies terrorism."The 2000 Democratic presidential candidate supports President Bush's description of Iraq, Iran and North Korea as an "axis of evil."But he says other dangerous forces need to be dealt with. Among them: poverty, ignorance, environmental problems, disease, corruption and political oppression.

Comments

• k.stanonikk.stanonik Member Posts: 2,109 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wonder witch Clinton he is speaking for
  • badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank God that turd isn't in the White House. He'd still be cleaning his skivvies and sucking his thumb after 9/11.
    PC=BS
  • IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The liberals need to do something to put themselves in the spotlight again. And to draw attention from the fact that the failed policies of the BubbaBore Administration laid the much of the groundwork for the 9-11 atrocities. These are trial balloons for sound bites on the captive media.
  • pikeal1pikeal1 Member Posts: 2,707
    edited November -1
    I think he's speaking for Hitlery, slick willy single handedly managed to put the whitehouse on the cover of the Enquierer on a weekly basis.
  • thebutcherthebutcher Member Posts: 374 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bush did well in Afghanistan. I don't really see how he could have done a worse job than Bush with civil liberties, though. Most people are not aware that Bush increased the invasiveness of the Federal Government exponentially since 9-11. I don't see how it's been such a good job. I was freer before he became president.
    The definition of an "expert":An "X" is an unknown quantity and a "spurt" is a drip under pressure.
  • edharoldedharold Member Posts: 465 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "I don't see how it's been such a good job. I was freer before he became president." Unfortunately, I agree. Every head of stare wants more power, and this was a perfect chance to grab some. The letter agencies (FBI, CIA, DEA etc.) have always wanted more control as it makes their job easier. They had their chance and they grabbed it. As long as the populace begs for more protection, the government control will expand.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"Benj. Franklin, 1759
  • Judge DreadJudge Dread Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do you still fall for the Republican-Democrat stuff ? Politics is the DUNG powerful men use to control ignorant populance with the hope something will change in the future if we vote for such and such ,wile their AGENDAS still run rampant. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE ! That is if you insist on living a lame and stupid life !
  • instrumentofwarinstrumentofwar Member Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    At what point in American history did it become the singlemost important issue for democrats to push our American culture on "These poor unknowing people,who we must help because they are not living their lives like me". Some cultures only know beans and rice for instance, however they want to introduce steak and potatoes while the Americans are in country, and as soon as we leave they feel it's our responsibility to keep them in supply. "America owes my this, America owes me that", piss off you freeloading slob. Will only stop when every third world child has a cell phone?
    The world is full of sheep, run with the wolves and make 'em call ya daddy