In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

partial solution to osama bin laden problem

RobinRobin Member Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2001 in General Discussion
I admit I'm no expert on foreign policy. But. After watching films secretely done by a British reporter and viewing demonstrations and propaganda films released to the world by the terrorists, I have concluded that "normal conditions"in Afganistan are worse than prison conditions in most civilized nations. Since he is already in a place worse than a prison, lets keep him there. Cut off his money supply and let him rot for a while. Spend America's treasury on well thought out increased security and immigration policies that collectively will have a long lasting benefit for all U.S. citizens. Sooner than later, someone will bring osama bin laden's head in for the $30 million dollar deposit. Hopefully, it won't be another potential future terrorist(Northern Alliance). There is not a single thing in that god forsaken country worth a cruise missle or the life of one U.S. soldier, when the desired end result can be accomplished in another way. We supported this guy in the struggle with Russia. Wonder where the taliban got their stinger missles? We need to use tactics that will immobilize him in the environment in which he exists. Stake out the water holes it looks pretty dry there and plumbing is scarce! Thank God we have a leader that seems up to this task.Now I feel better.