In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Peter Jennings and ABC

cpermdcpermd Member Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭
edited September 2001 in General Discussion
This is stolen from another site but I am pissed.Please reply to ABC NewsWe have all heard that Peter Jennings, ABC News anchor, has openly and publicly question President Bush's mental capacity and has almost gone as far as to infer that Bush is coward, in his decisions to not to immediately return to Washington, right after the attacks on the WTC, and the Pentagon. Jennings is an confirmed Liberal Democrat, gun control advocate, and all around Commie scum. Let ABC Nightly News management know what you think of him....abcnews.go.com/sections/wnt/WorldNewsTonight/WNT_newemail_form.html
A copy of my email to ABCI have had enough of Peter J.He is Left wing,which is not what I am.The President did the proper things in the immediate aftermath of the cowards attack.I am a physician,conservative,and Pro Gun,none of which ABC is.I have removed ABC from my TV and VCR programming at home and in my waiting room.cp

Comments