In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Shooter came home from hospital

RUSHIIIRUSHIII Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
edited September 2001 in General Discussion
MAN IS HE *!!His back is going to have to have another surgery in 6 weeks, his left leg is still not 100% but not paralized and feared. He is having problems with his arm still. Considering how hard he was hit and where the impact was, guess we lucky he's still with us. Guys shoot me plz! He's driving me nuts, got me making his deals and calling people, he's going to drive me to drink!!!!!HELP

Comments

• Options
    .280 freak.280 freak Member Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Great news! I mean the part about being OK and all, not the part about driving you to drink! But if yer needing help there, could I recommend a good single malt Scotch? The Glenlivet is a fine one!
  • Options
    PelicanPelican Member Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    All things considered, sounds like pretty good news. Wish him a speedy fer us.
    "Audemus jura nostra defendere"- - - - - - - - - - - - - It is useless to hold a person accountable for anything they say while in love, drunk, or running for office.
  • Options
    metzmetz Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank goodness!! Great news. Figured the ragged ol' jarhead was too mean too hold down for long. Hunting season is coming up, sure is a shame he's gonna miss all that(unless your a critter). Tell him Metz will write him a few hunting stories about this years hunt to help on his recovery . That will be motivating since he got me about 30-1 last year. Again, if you need anything, evan a single malt scotch (also one of favorites!) drop me a line. If he gets behind at the shop I can help there too. Gime a hollar, if I remember right you guys ain't too far from me in Raleigh, NC just a state or 2. If he is driving you to drink just rember if they gave him painkillers a little alchohol will do him better than you! My best and thanks for the update. I hope all will be right for your family soon.Andy
  • Options
    Ms. BeastMs. Beast Member Posts: 496 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad he is home! Hope all turns out okay.
  • Options
    berto64berto64 Member Posts: 57 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad the ole farts to home. He'll get better quicker there. Happy recovery, Shooter!!. berto
    What! Trade my M-14 for that plastic piece of ___t!Endeavor to Persevere