In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Have you ever.....

will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
edited October 2001 in General Discussion
sat at your desk at work without seeing anyone for like 3 hours so you pop some smoke and immediately someone walks up and starts talking to you?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    found that point in your life where you finally saw your mistakes? But are young enough to correct them? To realize that you have a gift and can now use it????
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Done something like post stuff on ask the expert when ya ain't got a clue?Only thing I am an expert on is a small block Chevy. Firing order=18436572How about get real crazy at a party?I ended up in the swimming pool in Ft Walton Beach, FL still wearing my dress blues at the last Marine Corps birthday ball? Someone said it was my idea. No way!When I got to Kalifornia some guy ORDERED me to not smoke near him OUTSIDE of a Circle K.So I ordered him to get away from me and stop looking like a fag. Thought for sure I'd have to whoop his butt. (I did quit smoking recently for my own health concerns)I also got blasted for having an NRA sticker on my truck. I IMMEDIATLEY challenged the guy to a fight, in Denny's, Where my CO was enjoying breakfast. ( He got a kick out of it.)How about shooting stop signs? That was my favorite sport when I was a teen.Christmas is coming, so try this, find a neighbor with reindeer. One must be the head in air the other head to the grass. Place the one with head on the ground on back of the other in the "Discovery Channel" position, ring door bell and run like the devil!Yes I am bored tonight.
    If you run, you'll just die tired! will270win@aol.com ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    Will,you must be one fun cat,to party with!!P.S. 429 Cobra Jet:15426378.218[This message has been edited by 218Beekeep (edited 10-22-2001).]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I do what I can to keep the party alive.
    If you run, you'll just die tired! will270win@aol.com ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Briggs & Stratton Lawn mower.....1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That Rembrant, whoooeee what a kidder! I almost fell off my chair laughin' at that one!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Don`t laugh ,will,there are folks who could forget that firing order..218
  • Options
    legn4legn4 Member Posts: 481 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Name 1 diesal engine with spark plugs.
    Work'n like a dog all nite
  • Options
    edited November -1
    legn4,I`ve been askin` about ya.Where ya been?.218
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Beekeep, I had the weekend off, played farmer,worked on deer blind,rode new 4wheeler w/kids etc. Now catching up on back posts but you know my byline.(see below)
  • Options
    bartobarto Member Posts: 4,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    my 1942 t-d9 int. has 4 spark plugs.POS, too.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Never seen a diesel with spark plugs, but if I tell a new guy to go look for 'em he will be gone for hours at a time. What about muffler bearings and blinker fluid? Another hour or so.
  • Options
    IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Y, will, but those are *KA* 'mechanics' - they can find a bong pipe faster than a muffler pipe. And not much else.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Naw these fellers are just young and doing exactly what the Staff Sergeant says to. Just a little first day on the job humor.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    barto, throught I would get some of the mechanics stirred up. I have a old TD14A, looks odd with carb/plugs/injectors&pump.