In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

A Cold Remedy

Bubba JoelBubba Joel Member Posts: 5,161
edited December 2001 in General Discussion
Granny> > >> > > The pastor came to call on her one afternoon early> > > in> > > the spring, and she welcomed him into her parlor.> > > He took a seat while> > > she prepared some tea. As he sat facing her old> > > pump organ, the> > > minister> > > noticed a cut glass bowl sitting on top of it,> > > filled with water. In> > > the> > > water floated, of all things, a condom. Imagine> > > his shock and> > > surprise!> > > And,> > > curiosity!> > > Surely Miss Granny had flipped! But he felt he> > > couldn't mention the> > > strange sight in her parlor. When she returned with> > > tea and cookies,> > > they> > > began to chat.> > >> > > The pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the> > > bowl> > > of> > > water and the floating item, but soon it got the> > > better of him, and he> > > could> > > resist> > > no longer.> > >> > > "Miss Granny" he said while pointing to the bowl,> > > "I wonder if you> > > would> > > Tell me about this?" "Oh, Yes," she replied, "isn't> > > it wonderful? I was> > >> > > walking downtown last fall and I found this little> > > package. The> > > directions> > > said to> > > put it on the organ, keep it wet, and it would> > > prevent diseases. And> > > you> > > know...> > >> > >> > > I haven't had a cold all winter."

Comments