In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Intrepid Woman Adventure..

HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
edited September 2001 in General Discussion
Seems this gal,leaving New Yawk,decided to take the Southern route to L.A. Driving thru Arizona,her car broke down in the desert.Getting out,looking around,the edge of panic was building in her..nuthin to see for miles and miles.....Imagine her relief when she observed an Indian ride out of a draw on a paint pony.Riding up to her,he asked to help.She gratefully accepted a ride to the next town.She swung up behind him,and away they rode.About the time she got comfortable with the situation,the big Indian let out a mighty 'WA-HOOOO "HOOOHOOOO"..THEN BECAME TACTURN again..scared her..but what could she do ?this happened several times..until the little town showed up in the distance..They rode up to the service station,where the woman swung off..but not before the Indian let out another ear-splitting beller. The operator came to the door,asked the woman.."whats wrong with 3-Feathers '? She said "I don't know..I think he is crazy"!!"ONO,not 3-Feathers",The service station guy said..."He is really sharp..and its a good thing that he didn't have a saddle on that pony today..he couldn't have carried all that weight,that little paint ".. At that,the woman became indignant " WHAT do you mean,no saddle ..when he started loping,I reached my arms around him,and grabbed THE SADDLE HORN..............

Comments