In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

BIG WEEKEND EVENT PLANED !!!

mdcacmdcac Member Posts: 208 ✭✭✭
edited September 2001 in General Discussion
I just like many of you have heard that the terroist have planned another attack this weekend. Well let me tell you what my plans are. I am going to Six Flags over TEXAS this afternoon and then I am going to a football game tonight. Not sure what I will on Sunday after church but I will be out away from my home. I refuse to let cowardly people dictate my life and would rather suffer an attack then live in fear. Oh and by the way I will be armed just like I always am bidding by CCL laws of course. I will not assume any middle eastern person I see is a terrorist just like I don't assume every individual that looks different then I do is a criminal. but to terrorist and criminal alike, I am not afraid of you and you can't control me.God bless Americam,mdcac

Comments

• Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,004 ******
    edited November -1
    Don't try to carry your licensed firearm into Six Flags though. Arlington PD will arrest you even if you try to check it and lock it up in the provided lockers.
    Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Egotistical Rogue, Evil, Dangerous Racist Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!
  • Options
    badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gee, aren't those six flags people patriotic.