In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Cleaning house

woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well after 2 years of knowing her, and 1 year of seriously discussing marriage,Bev is finally moving into my house the end of june.

Problem!!
    Rather than a hallway my second floor has a sitting room with all the bedrooms off of it. This sitting room is full top to bottom with gun stuff. Last year my local gun dealer went out of business. He gave me a bunch of left over stuff from his shop. Some of it is usable some isn't. Alot of it I'm going to sell on through GB. Some things are in such small quantities they aren't worth listing. Some others probably aren't saleable to us gun people. Some of you have corresponded with me in the past, don't be suprised to find evelopes of brass or bullets in your mail boxes. If I know you reload for it and it's too small a quantity to sell it's yours, no strings attached. Send me stamps back to cover the postage if you like but I don't care either way. I just got to get rid of this stuff. It's gotten so I can't even move around to work on the house. I took a 5 gallon pail of 9mm brass to the scrap dealer saturday because Wideners sells it for less shipped that I can ship it. I've got a bunch of Browning A-5 fore ends that are cracked beyond use as a gun part, but I have a hard time throwing out a piece of walnut. Anyone know of a knife makers website? they might make decent knife handles. Anyways this is starting to ramble and not make sense.

Woods
    How big a boy are ya?

Edited by - woodsrunner on 04/14/2002 19:35:41
  • Options
    will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    Got any 22-250 brass?

It has become my purpose in life to comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable. will270win@aol.com ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Woods, let me know when you're getting rid of BEV. Mrs NJRETCOP is getting pretty long in the tooth and well..... you know

-Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • Options
    SawzSawz Member Posts: 6,049
    edited November -1
    What about packin some of the misc. items into whats called a grab bag, Try selling it, if it wont sell here then that other place that starts with an e and ends with a bay