In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

For those of the Christian persuasion

dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
Let me take this opportunity to wish you a happy Easter. May the bunny be kind to you and yours.
Save, research, then buy the best.Join the NRA, NOW!Teach them young, teach them safe, teach them forever, but most of all, teach them to VOTE!

Comments

• Options
    Submariner .Submariner . Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    RIGHT BACK ATCHA!
    Truck Driver,Submarine Veteran,Rusty Wallace fan,and piss poor typist E-MAIL WNUNLEY@USIT.NET
  • Options
    mcneely77mcneely77 Member Posts: 411 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank you, and the best to you and yours on this holiest of hollidays.
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,013 ******
    edited November -1
    I have often wondered why Christmas is usually a bigger celebration.Easter is the DAY! Christmas is fine, a promise made. But on Easter, the promise was fullfilled. For those not of the Christian persuasion, I can't really explain it. Suffice it to say that the bones of other prophets can be found, not those of Jesus.
    Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the premier gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!
  • Options
    thunderboltthunderbolt Member Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He's alive, he's alive, no, death could not hold Him!!!!
  • Options
    changdaochangdao Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I`m a non believer, but the food`s great and it`s a good time to spend with loved ones!
    No good deed goes unpunished