In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Looking for a Good gun?/hi-cap 9mms..

CZ75_IdahoCZ75_Idaho Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited December 2001 in General Discussion
Affordable, reliable and with a legion of fans and new owners across the world.In this day of $600 Glocks with no hi-caps.is here a better choice??Well, we think so,and so do many Americanseach day.Whether a longtime CZ75 harcore or a 1911 fan, looking for something different.A new shooter or older timer just curious about the fastest growing gun in the nationA company with 9mms/40s/ and even a .45! Lots of factory new 15-shot mags for $45 (or less) and the best customer service in the industry according to many.WE are open 24/7 come join us.
www.czforum.com

Comments

• Options
    simonbssimonbs Member Posts: 994
    edited November -1
    Nunn's gonna get you.
  • Options
    Evil ATFEvil ATF Member Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When I had my new pool and spa website built, I dropped the URL here at GB so that I could get opinions from the computer nuts here on how it could be better streamlined. I do not have an E-Commerce option, so it's not like I was trolling for sales. Hell, there's only two regulars on this board even in my state and they're WAY up north!I hope this blatant advertisement doesn't stay too long.
  • Options
    jetjet Member Posts: 543 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    dosn't the kel-tec 9mm use old 15 round s&wclips
  • Options
    concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The only CZ I've ever fired had a terrible finish, it looked like it was spray-painted with black Rustoleum. It was brand new.Evil, post your site URL again, I'd love to see it! THis post hasn't poofed yet, maybe yours will get some "airtime".G36
    Gun Control Disarms Victims, NOT Criminals
  • Options
    mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Had a CZ. Fired about 50 rounds through it and thought: "I don't think so." It's a terrific piece if you should ever have to throw it in the river for some reason. You haven't lost much.Mudge the 1911 nut
    I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS![This message has been edited by mudge (edited 12-13-2001).]
  • Options
    Matt45Matt45 Member Posts: 3,185
    edited November -1
    EvilOkay, I'll bite. Where ya at in WA? I'm near Spokane myself.
    Reserving my Right to Arm Bears!!!!
  • Options
    weemsfweemsf Member Posts: 36 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I own four CZ's. Two of them I have not yet fired. My 75 has the black poly-enamel finish on it. It is a little soft. However, the guns shoot great. What little competition I have had them in they held their own. BTW, didn't Seecamp get the inspiration for his 32 from the CZ25 all steel DAO?
    Baptist pastor and patriotic AmericanLover of God and Country