In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hope I haven't made Pup mad

idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
Well, Pup was supposed to grab some hot dogs with me since he was passing through Sioux City today and tomorrow. I don't know how to get ahold of him to let him know that the boss decided to reign his unruly recruiters in even tighter. Now I have to be at work at 6:30am and stay until 10pm until the recruiting business turns around. Apparently it's all our fault. I may even have to work Sunday. I won't know until Saturday night. If you read this Pup, I'm sorry I haven't been home to catch your phone calls.

SSG idsman75, U.S. ARMY

Comments

• Options
    PupPup Member Posts: 217 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Me? Get mad? Nah....I just get even Ids....too bad you might not be able to go to the show. I'm going to try to spread a little cash around and stimulate this economy. Let me know when you're schedule lets up a bit and we'll go slap on the feedbags and get mucho indigestion from too many chilidogs. Even though I said I'd never eat another hot dog after knowing what goes into them, maybe the chili will kill the taste enough. Anybody else going to the Des Moines show this weekend? I'm heading down Saturday, so say hi if you're so inclined. I'm 6'4" and 290 with a really close buzz cut. I look like an overweight Marine without the training, skill, or "can do" attitude

Politicians, like diapers, should be changed often and for the same reason.