In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Shot my new toy today

badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2001 in General Discussion
It's a Kimber Ultra Carry CDP. Never before owned such a beautiful weapon. The trigger is crisp with no creep, and the thing ate everything flawlesely that I fed it. What a beautiful Christmas present to myself! I told my transfer dealer "don't allow me to buy another gun this year". He laughed.Now if I can just figure out the field strip instructions.......
So many guns to buy. So little money.

Comments

• Options
    dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    badboybob,I was just as impressed with mine a year ago. My only complaint is the field stripping process. I don't like having to carry the little wire tool to take it down. They need to build one into the grip so you'll always have it with you if needed.If you had the same experience I had, it was a great trigger pull (sharp, crisp, not too light , not too heavy) and incrediable accuracy out of the box. Have fun and enjoy. I waiting for them to build a double action like the Para-Ordance!
    Save, research, then buy the best.Join the NRA, NOW!Teach them young, teach them safe, teach them forever, but most of all, teach them to VOTE!