In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Just rode eight hours on my bike

OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
Man my butt is sore[xx(][xx(][xx(]I had to be the ride captian as my initiation into the club.Great time but 97 is a little too hot to ride a motorcycle all day.

Comments

• Options
    Sav99Sav99 Member Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Two hours was enough for me today. It's about 91 here.
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    100 is pretty hot for riding. It is a very pleasant 80 here today but I am at my mileage limit (6K between services) with a service appointment set for Friday (first available) so no riding for me over the holiday [V]
  • Options
    CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    One of my buddies from Carolina is stopping over tonight on his way home from New Orleans. He and his wife left this morning around ten and wont get to my house for another hour and a half. Her Harley is pretty comfy, his is a custom OCC type bike, They have had to stop a few extra times because of he heat. Still 104 here at the house and a little hotter further south...

[xx(]
    Update..
    (Good, he brought the Ultra glide instead of the custom.... ) Still they are wore out and HOT.
  • Options
    dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Oakie
    Man my butt is sore[xx(][xx(][xx(]I had to be the ride captian as my initiation into the club.

8 Hours will even tough on tghe butt on a Goldwing.[;)]

quote:Originally posted by Oakie
    Great time but 97 is a little too hot to ride a motorcycle all day.

People don't undersatnd. When it's that hot, even the wind in your face feels like you're standing in front of a hair dryer.[xx(]