In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

CMP- nuts for me, may save you bucks though

jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
I sent off an order to CMP last week for two rifles and had to pay $40 to ship them. Today I took a gun into Mid County firearms which is owned by Mark Kovach, former director of CMP. He said that starting today, (!) CMP has a store located on Camp Perry, with about 60 Garands and several .22s in stock at all times, representing the various grades. No 03's though. So if you live in Ohio and want to save and see your rifle before buying, stop in. Would that I had waited a week!

"...hit your enemy in the belly, and kick him when he is down, and boil his prisoners in oil- if you take any- and torture his women and children. Then people will keep clear of you..." -Admiral of the Fleet Lord Fisher, speaking at the Hague Peace Conf

Comments

• EOD GuyEOD Guy Member Posts: 931
    edited November -1
    They are not open yet. They just did a trial run last weekend and are analysing the data this week. They will announce if and when they will open in a week or two.
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    Does anyone know if they have plans to open other locations?

Save, research, then buy the best.Join the NRA, NOW!Teach them young, teach them safe, teach them forever, but most of all, teach them to VOTE!