In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I?ve never had this happen before

dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Today, I had a meeting to discuss a new manufacturing procedure in our machine shop. It was scheduled just after lunch, and included most of the Industrial and Manufacturing Engineers in the company. One of the Industrial Engineers is a young lady from LSU. She has been with the company for about a year and is still learning our manufacturing procedures. She had called me and asked if she could meet with me before the big pow-wow to get some initial information before the meeting.

Right after lunch, I met her in my office and we reviewed all of the requirements and specifications. We spent maybe an hour before the meeting without a break. When the time came, we headed out of my office and towards the Auditorium for the presentation.

As we walked up the hall approaching the restrooms, I told her I need to stop in leave one of the cups of coffee I had at lunch. She seemed to be in deep thought and said OK as she walked with me. When I reached the men's restroom door, I stepped in. She, was right on my heals. I walked up to the urinal with her hot on my tail. I unzipped, took care of business, zipped up. She just stood there still in deep thought. I stepped over to the sink, washed and dried my hands, and proceeded out the door. She had not been more than two feet behind me at any time.

When we arrived in the Auditorium, we took our seats as my manager was setting up the demonstration. She had not said a word and was still in deep thought. Suddenly, she looked over at me and asked, "Did I follow you into the men's room?" I told her, "Yes, you did." She calmly stood up and left the room. I guess she went home. I haven't seen her since. Wonder if she'll show up tomorrow?[:D]

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif

Comments