In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Funniest thing I ever saw

iluvgunsiluvguns Member Posts: 5,351
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
Son went and spent some Christmas money today and bought the band kit for Guitar Hero (drums, extra guitar, microphone). Don't know what was more hilarious. My wife singing Jimi Hendrix's "The Wind Cries Mary" or my 10-year-old daughter singing "American Woman" from the Guess Who! Got to get the camera out next time we all play this game! Hilarious!

Although, in the sake of honesty, they said I did a pretty bad job on "Love Me Two Times!!"

Comments

• Options
    phideaux4886phideaux4886 Member Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes, we sound pretty bad also, but bad in a funny kind of way.
    But I tell you what, I have ammo to keep my son in line.
    "I'll take away your rock band game" gets a room cleaned in short order.[;)]
  • Options
    dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by iluvguns
    Son went and spent some Christmas money today and bought the band kit for Guitar Hero (drums, extra guitar, microphone). Don't know what was more hilarious. My wife singing Jimi Hendrix's "The Wind Cries Mary" or my 10-year-old daughter singing "American Woman" from the Guess Who! Got to get the camera out next time we all play this game! Hilarious!

Although, in the sake of honesty, they said I did a pretty bad job on "Love Me Two Times!!"

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D] I'd love to see it! [^][^][^][^][^]