In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

4 TEENS HELD ON FELONY CHARGES.

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Tampa, Florida -

The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office says a student at Walker Middle School was sexually battered last month by four teens with a broom handle and a hockey stick.

Deputies arrested Randall John Moye, 14, Raymond A. Price-Murray, 14, Lee Louis Myers, 14, and Diamante J. Roberts, 15.

On April 30, two of the suspects held the 13-year-old victim down on the ground while the other two sexually battered him, deputies said, and that the teens continually harassed and picked on the victim between March 15 and May 5, 2009.

The victim identified his attackers, who were arrested at the school on Wednesday.

Hillsborough County Sheriff's Offic

Comments

• cnsaycnsay Member Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Are you just showing how twisted some people can be? This is probably a result of the time out generation getting old enough to start showing why that crap doesn't work.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    It is all over the news here, and yes it shows just how twisted people can be, Point is 14 years old and commiting these horrible deeds. What will they do later in life, or is this just another "They are good Kids" thing..
  • robbie pennyrobbie penny Member Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    why are they publically releasing the names of the juvenile suspects ? what happened to "innocent until proven guilty" ?
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,596 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Classic095
    Point is 14 years old and commiting these horrible deeds. What will they do later in life

Play football for the University of Tennessee
  • mousemouse Member Posts: 3,624
    edited November -1
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    The names are released because of the charges. Adult felony charges.

The pictures of the kids are one web.

2 white, 2 black, grade 8 football players bullies a 7th grader and then rapes him.

There was a lot more on the news than what is reported here.
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,895 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rack Ops
    quote:Originally posted by Classic095
    Point is 14 years old and commiting these horrible deeds. What will they do later in life

Play football for the University of Tennessee

[:D][:D]
    I'm sorry for laughing at that one!
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So what's going to happen? I'm sure their lawyer will say that all 4 were abused earlier in life. Isn't that always defense #1?
    Yeah 95 "good kids gone"...well the know the rest of this s***.

I say bring them to Indy. I have a friend who lost his grade school age daughter to some classmates that were just "being boys". She survived the attack but hung herself 6 months later. She just couldn't handle it. I'm sure I can find a bar with no age restrictions and the 5 of them could have a real nice chat over a beer or two.

End of story.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • rcmonroe4677rcmonroe4677 Member Posts: 46 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    EYE FOR AN EYE THATS WHAT AUGHT TO BE DONE TO THEM THEN THROW THEM IN JAIL WHAT DO YOU THINK
  • pipe7pipe7 Member Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rcmonroe4677
    EYE FOR AN EYE THATS WHAT AUGHT TO BE DONE TO THEM THEN THROW THEM IN JAIL WHAT DO YOU THINK

It's gonna be more like a brown eye for a brown eye once they get in there
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    It's better to get them locked away now rather than wait for what will happen later. The problem is the will be free later to do something else![V]