In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Woodshermit

dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Woods,

I didn't get to clear up a misunderstanding with you because I was trying to help Maggiethecat and his wife.

I never lumped you in with Jane Fonda. You mentioned that in one of your replies, but I never said that, agreed with that, or implied that.

I do think that most of us VN vets have many issues against the war we fought in, but I do believe that Kerry stepped over the line, and in doing so, he does not have my respect.

He may still have yours, but that is between you and him, not you and I. I see many more dangers of him in office than Bush. Bush is no where near the president I though he would be, but Kerry scares me to death. The week argument that someone threw out of, he can't do much with a republican house is dumb. The house will change two years into his administration, and we don't know what that will bring. Also, I don't trust any of the politicians, democrat or republican, not to sell me down the river in their back room deals.

I will not vote for Kerry. I would have considered Liberman. I will never again waist my vote on a third part. That leaves me Bush. I'm angry with him, and the vote will be against the left, not for Bush.

I hope you don't take my disagreement with your politics as a disagreement with you. I have a lot of respect for you, and if everyone on this earth agreed with me, it would be a messed up world.

I hope we are still friends, and i appologize is I was out of line!

Regards,

Danny

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif