In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Just Wanted To Say

steeltoe1978steeltoe1978 Member Posts: 3,248
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I just wanted to say that you guys rock, and this forum is great! I've been having a lot of fun and learning a lot here. Although I will probably never meet many (if any of you), I just want to say thanks. - Toe

Comments

• steeltoe1978steeltoe1978 Member Posts: 3,248
    edited November -1
    My Jedi Parrot will miss KY,

03_13_06_1830.jpg
    Ockham117.jpg
    Picture195.jpg

Darth Tater says goodbye too.
  • steeltoe1978steeltoe1978 Member Posts: 3,248
    edited November -1
    happy groundhog day[8D]
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,062 ******
    edited November -1
    Why won't you meet any of us?

I have met several members from the D/FW area, which is close to where I live, as well as one from Oklahoma, one in Arkansas, one in Alabama, and one in Florida.

Here is how you do it: Next time you are going somewhere on vacation, post your route and ask for any members along that route to identify themselves.

Next time you are going to a gun show or other gun-related event, post the date and location and see if any other members are attending.

You can meet some of the nicest people that way.

Not kidding.

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net
  • trstonetrstone Member Posts: 833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Personally, *I* wouldn't want to meet any of you psychos either, so I can dig where ol' steel is comin' from.....

(evil, Invader Zim style grin)
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    I'm with David! Everyone I have meet from this forum have become friends. Good folks here![;)]

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif