In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Question for you Shootist

niklasalniklasal Member Posts: 776 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
Hey, you say that one of the biggst POS you had was a Glock? Never heard that before. What was wrong with it?

NIKLASAL@hotmail.com

Comments

• Options
    Shootist3006Shootist3006 Member Posts: 4,171
    edited November -1
    It was made out of plastic

Quod principi placuit legis habet vigorem.Semper Fidelis
  • Options
    Shootist3006Shootist3006 Member Posts: 4,171
    edited November -1
    Just a little more seriously, I have a lot of dislikes about Glocks. 1st. The trigger system is terrible. With the long and heavy pull, it is a wonder that anyone can hit anything with it. 2nd. I would prefer a positive safety. While I fully realize that no safety system is either foolproof or 100% reliable and that the only true safety is switched on between the shooters ears, a little extra never hurt. 3rd. For me, the ergonomics are bad. A 1911 fits and points just fine and is easily managed under recoil, Clocks just don't work for me. Might be grip angle, might be the trigger, might just be me but I can't hit or work with any speed with a Glock - tactical tupperware!

Quod principi placuit legis habet vigorem.Semper Fidelis
  • Options
    niklasalniklasal Member Posts: 776 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh okay. I thought you meant that you had feed problems or mechanical failures.

Next time you run across a gun that is so awful, please let me know. I'd be glad to start a home for those "Ugly Ducklings"

NIKLASAL@hotmail.com
  • Options
    RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    http://www.glocksucks.com/

Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • Options
    varmit huntervarmit hunter Member Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glocks are also microwave safe.

A unarmed man is a subject.A armed man is a citizen.