In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Robert Blake & bodyguard arrested

LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
Looks like the cops picked up ol' Baretta and his henchman for offing his low-life old lady.

"Wait right here baby, I forgot my gun in the restaurant."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lord Lowrider the LoquaciousMember:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets She was only a fisherman's daughter,But when she saw my rod she reeled.

Comments

• Options
    poolshotpoolshot Member Posts: 548 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I met Blake in 1974.Does the word Dickhead
    tell you something.
  • Options
    GreenLanternGreenLantern Member Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If he shot her, why did it take this long to arrest him? The gun powder residue on this hands and clothes should have sealed the deal right away.
  • Options
    beachmaster73beachmaster73 Member Posts: 3,011 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rubber gloves and thorough washing of his hands at the restaurant when he went back to pick up his gun. Beach
  • Options
    Josey1Josey1 Member Posts: 9,598 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    After royally screwing up the OJ murders,LA PD probably spent the extra time dotting their I's and crossing their T's.BTW,what is lost in all this is the fact that it is so easy for Actors and Politicians to get carry permits in CA.Since when is a Robert Blakes life worth more than the average Joe on the street.

"If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege." - Arkansas Supreme Court, 1878
  • Options
    muleymuley Member Posts: 1,583 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wait a minute. I missed something. Little Beaver got arrested?
  • Options
    mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Attaboy Muley. Not many people remember that.

Hannity and Colmes took up almost their entire show last night with this story. WHO CARES?

Mudge the Red Ryder fan

I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!
  • Options
    poolshotpoolshot Member Posts: 548 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes MUley.Little Beaver got arrested he was
    being a Little Rascal..
  • Options
    idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Call me an idiot but I do not believe a thorough washing of the hands would have removed all of the powder residue. Even if gloves were worn there would have been residue on his shirt sleeves which should have been taken as evidence.

SSG idsman75, U.S. ARMY
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,977 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    She probably was a low life, he probably did shoot her,
    but I am with Mudge:

WHO CARES?
  • Options
    GreenLanternGreenLantern Member Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't think just washing with soap will remove the powder either. I remember reading that book by Sammy the Bull Gravano and the mob guys would wash with vinegar after offing somebody because it would remove the residue from their hands and skin.
  • Options
    mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Vinegar, huh? I gotta remember that.

Mudge the sinister

I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!
  • Options
    badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now we'll be treated to a media circus where a bunch of shysters get attention and we'll end up with one more murderer let loose on the populace by kalifornikatures.

PC=BS
  • Options
    .280 freak.280 freak Member Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    One big difference here, though, BBB, no race card to be played. There's always hope that justice will be done. Just have to wait and see.

Of course, there IS the off chance that he is innocent.

Personally, I don't buy THAT, though. Seem to recall thinking at the time that his story sounded like a load of bullcrap.

On another note, did OJ ever find the REAL killers, like he said he was going to do? Nyuk nyuk nyuk!
  • Options
    varmit huntervarmit hunter Member Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    .280,That wasent nice.O.J.has coverd many golf corses trying to find the killers.He just dosent look in many mirrors.

A unarmed man is a subject.A armed man is a citizen.