In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Varmit Hunter

SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2001 in General Discussion
drop me an e-mail my friend. I want to know the ins and outs of the boat you are going to let go. I might just be able to put the $$$ in your hands for a lot of good things. That is of course, if my income will handle the load. As I stated before, I am still a young buck in the career arena. I have to have a nice offshore rig, the fever is getting worse. I am starting to wake up during the work week and think I have to chase the tide.

JustinCollis@pobox.com

Let's do lunch. SUSHI!!!!!! Tuna baby!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

A great rifle with a junk scope,....is junk.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Nothing like a first impresion,If they would have nailed him to a dictionary,I might be able to spell.Don't let anyone tell you your not funny or don't have a great sense of humor.I lol!PS I can't spell worth a darn either.
  • Options
    varmit huntervarmit hunter Member Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks a million sxsman.I catch a lot of flack for my spelling.I know it truly upsets some folks,But I dont do it on purpose.I wish I could blame it on the expermental meds they have me on,But I could not spell before I got sick.
    A unarmed man is a subject.A armed man is a citizen.
  • Options
    OrphanedcowboyOrphanedcowboy Member Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Who cares about spelling, Abe Lincoln couldn't spell, he was president, I don't care about spelling, I care about the person's opinion, or his outlook, I would rather spend all day on instant messenger with an intelligent man who has a honest outlook and can't spell, than 10 minutes with a person who could spell and had no opinion of their own or nothing valuable to add to a conversation. To any person who wants to call on grammar in a open discussion, GET A LIFE! You do how you please Varmit Hunter, I'll take your back, and so will several others.
    Orphanedcowboy@msn.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Orphanedcowboy,did I miss something?Someone pickin on Varmit Hunter?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yelp,But he didnt pick very long.Ya know how everyting you grab hold of in Texas,eather sticks you are bites you.
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    Is there a thread we should check out?The Jackets Are behind ya!!!!.218
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Don't know 218B,was just telling V.H. I enjoyed his humor,didn't know someone was pickin on him.Maybe VH has a link.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Big thanks for forming the possie fellers,But he has let up.Makes me feal good to know the calaber of backup I have.Thanks to all of you.If you ever need my help,Just remember,I got a four speed twin battery whell chair.It has a double gun rack on the left side.The right side has a big ol bag full of surprises.Will run 14mph,and has bullet proof tires,Plus weeley bars on the back,If I gotta run up hill.have won two trap shoots out of it,scored a perfect in a IDPA match,Killed a turkey out of it for a TV show.Whoped a bunch of coyotes out of it.Besides all that it weighs 260 lbs and I way 230.I can park it on the bad guys foot and set the brake.Almost forgot mud grips all the way around..218,You will like this one.The first time I took it in a store,The only thing I hit was the brazer rack.It fell right on top of my head.Wife still swears I did it on purpose.
    A unarmed man is a subject.A armed man is a citizen.[This message has been edited by varmit hunter (edited 11-30-2001).]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    varmit,surely people ask you what all those contraptions are for!!!And the look on their faces when you explain the gun racks on your wheelchair..gotta be hillarious!!!.218
  • Options
    edited November -1
    varmit,come ta think of it,I did see a guy shoot a turkey from a wheel chair on TV...TNN I`m sure.It wern`t you..were it??Sorry if I said he 'shot a turky from a wheel chair"...that`s not the way I meant it!!!.218
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Did ya notice he said "Double gun" rack,musta put there for our future huntin trip,dontyaknow!Came accross a very nice Skb SxS with 3 barrels at a gun show last weekend.It was 20,28,and 410.Guy wanted 1800.Sure was wishin my pockets were deeper.VH,your wife do any sewing?Could use deeper pockets!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Bee if it was on the outdoor shannel it was probley me.Have been on about six times.I was at a treatment center in Houston.The doctor was from Boston.When he saw the gun racks on the wheel chair he flipped.He said I have told everybody backhome about you Texans and your guns.He took a dozen pictures of it to send back to Boston.Heck it just a miniture truck.My truck is a Z-71.My buddies got a decal made that says Z-72,and thats on the back of the chair.