In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Mudge

varmit huntervarmit hunter Member Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2001 in General Discussion
Have you kept track of all the things you are or have been in the last year or so? Life Member, Doubter, Dubious, Simple Minded, The Slasher, Mudge Ebert...[This message has been edited by He Dog (edited 03-08-2002).]

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Have you filled your bag completely yet and gotten a chance to use it?

Brian

***I'm in the hi-fidelity first class travelling section I think I need a Leer jet***
  • Options
    edited November -1
    So how did ya come out? with the Mg/Dl level Hope all whent well!

FrancF- The Nosey [;)]

hsas157x100.gif
    gun1.gif

"I know Everything!"

"My Wife is a Hair Stylist"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Have you figured out how all the stow-aways go in the bag? Gotten a chance to use it yet?

***I'm in the hi-fidelity first class travelling section I think I need a Leer jet***
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Since we cant shoot rats at the garbage dump anymore.I find your whit and since of wisdom just about as much fun. varmit the entertaned (just this one time).
    A unarmed man is a subject.A armed man is a citizen.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Youv'e got mail. Email me back I need to talk with you.

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: And he that hath no sword,let him sell his garment, and buy one
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Has the mailman threatened to quit yet?[:D]

"By the time you can make ends meet,they move the ends"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Your items went out yesterday. Sorry for the delay I was busy getting everybody the information about the giveaway and the had the flu but I finally got your stuff shipped yesterday. I also made it back to work today. I still haven't gotten all my strength back but at least I'm functioning somewhat normally. I'm still catching up on shipments from my auctions that ended during my illness.

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: And he that hath no sword,let him sell his garment, and buy one
  • Options
    edited November -1
    the bullets went out monday i had to go out of town.the wife had to spend 25 min at the post office and boy did i hear about that[xx(][xx(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    [:D]Is the stuff still coming in?[:D]

Measure twice, cut once.
    calipers_open_close_md_wht.gif
    Empty the clip!
    smoking_gun_md_wht.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Swwbo and I will be going up your way on Thu the 12th on our way to the get together at Harrisburg. Would you and the lovely missus be interested in lunch? We are going up that way so that I can avoid all the NoVirg and Baltimore traffic. 3 million miles without a chargeable accident and Swwbo still tells me how to drive. I just don't know how I am able to drive the big truck at work w/o her help.

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I may be heading thru your way next week for an interview in Winchester. I know MD it is a hanging offense to have a handgun in the vehicle but I will be in MD for 10 minutes so I won't worry about it. Hows WV and VA with the gun laws, can I take my "American Express"? Depending on what time I need to be at the terminal maybe we can hook up for a cold one(pepsi for me).
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank You very much for pulling my name for the stock.
    I would like for it to go to NJRETCOP.Thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    regarding your transfer from pal to ntsc. i friend at work has a converter and will convert this for you if you want. let me know. jim

chinook the handy
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You got mail!

Woods

rockin_lg_clr.gif

"... there is much truth in the Italian saying, 'Make yourselves sheep, and the wolves will eat you.'" -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Mudge, do you live in maryland? I live in Elkridge but have family in the Waldorf area. What gunshow are you talking about in Upper Marlboro? Maybe we can catch up?

Go Army Beat Navy
    IF you wanna have fun jine the cavalry